Chapter 6 ~Victoria Azzella~

Victoria Azzella, the daughter of Marquess Azzella.
Her black hair and orange eyes were a signature of the Azzellas.

She was to inherit her family's title, however, she gave it up to be an adventurer.
She did this because of Arteus, whom she fell in love with at first sight.
Instead, her younger sister took her place as the heir.

That Azzella was currently standing behind Noah and Arteus.

"ARTEUS!!!" She screamed in her obviously forced, high-pitch voice.

Noah frowned at this sudden scream, moving his hands to cover his ears. Before he could, another pair of hands covered his ears. They were warm hands, larger than his won, belonging to the person next to him.

Arteus glared at Victoria, who quickly shrank from fear.
Arteus asked her in an extremely cold voice. "Ms.Azzella, may I ask why you are screaming? I also do not remember allowing you to call me by my name. We are not close, so call me Mr.Origin."

Victoria pursued her lips, seemingly trying to look wronged. She opened her mouth to say something, only to be interrupted by Arteus - "Also, please stop using that high-pitched voice of yours. It makes my ears bleed."

Victoria, with her voice much more pleasant, replied - "Art- I mean.. Mr.Origin, it's just that I've been hearing rumours of a man who continuously flirted with you. I-.. I didn't like it. So, I screamed when I saw how intimate you were with this... thing."

Arteus, with his eyes filled with more anger than before, replied to Victoria - "Ms.Azzella, Noah is NOT a 'thing'. He's a living being. Treat him with respect. As for the rest of the things you said, I've never liked you. You ke tried a lot, but, Ms.Azzella, remember? Ikve already told you I'm into men. You're the one whose convinced herself you can make me change. I've already told you to stop, but you've been a conceited bitch, not leaving me alone. Right now, I love Noah. We might not be in a relationship yet, but we are getting to know each other. So, stop being a brat and do your job as an adventurer or go back to you father to prepare as the next head of the Azzellas, instead of chasing after a guy who won't reciprocate your feelings."

Noah, whose ears were no longer covered by Arteus's hands, which now rested on Noah's shoulder.
His eyes widened in shock. Not only him, everyone, including Victoria had a shocked expression on their faces. Everything was quite in the whole guild.

Arteus, realising what he had just said, turned his head to look at the shocked Noah. Arteus's face was filled with anxiousness, fear and desperation.

"N-Noah, this...."
He started talking with a nervous voice. Noah blinked, coming out of shock, so did everyone else, but there still was no sound,

Victoria looked at the nervous Arteus , 'This is the first time I've seen him look like that. He's... nervous?'
This was the same thought going through everyone else's minds as well.
She clenched her fists in jealousy. You could even hear her gritting her teeth.

Arteus looked at Noah with a nervous expression, not giving attention to anyone else.
'Is he angry? It's still too early, even if we've gotten closer, he wouldn't like me, right? Fuck! Why did this bitch have to even come here right now?' He moved his eyes towards Victoria, glaring at her.
Victoria flinched, taking a step back. She felt scared. She felt like something was crushing her -
'What's with this pressure!?'
She felt her breath being taken away. Victoria fell to her knees, sweating profusely.

She wasn't the only one, everyone else in the guild felt this pressure. They all tried their best to get some air into their lungs with difficulty.
Noah looked around, he was the only person to not feel this pressure. He quickly held Arteus's hand, using his left hand to make him(A) look at him(N).

Arteus looked at Noah, his rage quickly disappearing.
"Noah, you see-"
You could hear the desperation in his voice. Noah stopped him from speaking anymore - "Arteus, let's talk about this bak at the Inn."
Arteus pursued his lips and looked down, he held Noah's hands tightly.

Victoria, who stood up with a little support, looked at these two, who held each other's hands. She felt anger, annoyance, but most importantly-fear.
Fear, that the person who she loves would be taken away. But she couldn't do anything.

It wasn't that she didn't want to, but that, Arteus had used teleportation, and had taken away Noah along with him.
She quickly walked out of the guild, but she started running soon. She ran so quickly, there was only a blur and dust left behind.

'I know where they've gone. I need to get there quickly!!'

——————————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter.
I wanted to write more, but I've run out of ideas. Next chapter will be longer.

Thank you for reading.

ARoseRRRSS.