Chapter 21 ~To S-Rank, We Go(3)~

The next day, Noah was to fight a Leviathan. The Leviathan, of course, was classified as an A- Rank. It was quite surprising that a leviathan was even around here, but it turns out, it was a captured one, used for such missions.

It was more like a test, than a mission. This was mainly because it was extremely hard to a Leviathan in the Vokrairin Kingdom. Hence, a device was used to show illusions, that were extremely real to the adventurers.

A Leviathan was weak to lightning, and so Noah had to use lightning magic in order to kill it. Due to the difference in size, his best way to go would be magic, from a long distance.

Unfortunately, there was a disadvantage to Lightning magic, being, it can only be used outdoors. And, right now, he was in a closed off environment, where using lightning magic was impossible. But, that did not limit him, as Electric magic was an option as well.

He mainly practiced physical-electric skills, which required him to stay close the the enemy. But, he a two skills that would help him with Leviathan, so he used a bow and arrow.

Infusing his magic into it, he was able to continuously inflict damage on the opponent, while the Leviathan tried to defend itself. It had no chance in attacking against Noah, for he had almost killed it. It lay on the ground, barely able to move, when he ruthlessly killed the fake Leviathan.