Chapter 7 ~Waited a long time~

In the 『Inn district』, an inn with a sign, having an eagle nesting, had a slight shine come from within.
The room it came from - room 205, had two men laying on the bed, their snow-white skin contrasting against the dark sheets of the bed.

The man with pitch black hair tightly held the man with white hair.

The young man being held, Noah, said to Arteus with a slightly strained voice - "Arteus, you can let go of me now..."

Arteus hesitantly let go of Noah, though he still stayed on top of him - "Noah, don't hate me. I-"

Noah quickly stopped Arteus - "I get it! I get it! I like you too! Well,... I'm starting to, so stop saying that! It feels like my heart is going to burst out of my body..."
He had said the last part quietly, but there was only him, and Arteus, so it was easily audible in this luxurious room.

Arteus's eyes opened wide, they were sparkling with so much happiness, that Noah felt like he was being blinded. Noah's face was completely red, even his neck was blushing. He hid his face in his hands, embarrassed.
Arteus couldn't help but think looking at this - 'Ah shit... he's so cute, I can't keep control of myself... If he sees...'

Arteus gently pulled on Noah's hands - "Don't hide your face. I want to see it...."
His voice was low, his eyes slightly widened, a crazed expression in his eyes. He looked quite scary with such a smile on face, but, as always, still handsome.
Noah noticed this change, 'What's with him? He's suddenly acting like.. we'll, I don't know what to call it... but it's creepy...'

Arteus saw Noah's stiff expression, 'Shit... I couldn't control myself... is he scared?
No, he can't be! He loves me! There's no way!'

He quickly said to Noah - "Don't be scared! You just now you said you like me, you can't get scared now... right...? There's no way..."

Noah - "Well... I'm not scared, you're just acting weird."
He said while circling his arms around Atreus's neck.

"I'm not acting weird, I'm just showing you what I'm like, when it comes to you..."

Arteus wrapped his hands around Noah's waist - "Possessive. Obsessed. Crazy. What do you say? Do you agree?"

Arteus asked with a smile, and looked at Noah waiting for his answer.

Noah looked at this indeed crazy behaviour and thought - 'This.. I've heard about it.. it's...'

"Yandere.."
Noah said out loud the thought he had in his head. Arteus raised his eyebrow, "What's that?"

Noah didn't answer his question, and instead had a flashback -

Noah and one of his female friends were currently sitting down on a couch, waiting for a game to load.
It was an otome game.
"This is my first time playing an Otome game. I heard there were some really crazy characters in these types of game."
Noah said to his friend. He was asking for an explanation of how these games work.

The girl said - "Otome games.. I wouldn't say their easy. You start of the game by being the female lead. You meet the capture targets and then make them fall in love. You get a few options on what you want to say or do, to capture the targets.
There are also mini games to get items, which allows you to make the targets fall in love faster. After you finish the female lead's story, you get to choose other characters, and play them. This can be played as a normal romance game, BL, or GL. It's amazing!!"

Noah seriously listened to her explanation and asked a question - "What about the 'yandere' characters? They're crazy, apparently?"
The girl in turn replied, now with an even more excited voice - "Right! Yanderes! They are just amazing! Those characters are crazy obsessive over the female lead, that they would even kill other characters. But a lot of people like them."
Noah - "Why?"
"Well, they're possessive, and handsome! Those characters are sometime, if not all the time, the coolest characters! And, I guess this might be one reason, but why I like them is because, there's a lesser chance of them cheating on you. You know, how it was for me...
That's why I like them.."
Noah - "oh"