Chapter 19 ~To S-Rank, we go (1)~[R18]

After chatting with the system for more information, Noah decided he would take on the specialised missions from the guild, one a day, top w quickly reach S-Rank.
From there, he would meet the royals, and go to the Akhogia Empire to complete the quest.

In the first place, the reason I had agreed to be reincarnated, was a chance to complete this quest. I was not expecting to meet Reus, or anyone else I've met so far.

He got up and went downstairs, to where everyone was. Arteus, Karm The Spirit King, and Flardryn Philynn The Guildmaster. He informed them immediately of his intentions,
"Everyone, I'm planning on reaching S-Rank within this week. So Flard, can you arrange the special missions to me, one a day?"

Everyone was surprised. Flard got up and went towards Noah "Young Master, if you'd like to reach s-Rank, I can immediately do-"

"No." He was interrupted by Noah with a single word. He wanted to persuade him more.
"But, Young Master, there is no need for you to get yourself in danger! I'll take care of it so, please allow me to raise you in rank.!"

Noah shocks his head, as he sighed - "Flard, this is a part of the quest from my other world, which is why I have to do the missions myself. I can't be asking you to raise me in rank. If I had no reason to, then I would have already asked you to raise my rank to SSS."

Flard gave up, and nodded, "Then, since you're already C-Rank, it won't be long. You can start the missions tomorrow. I will be leaving to get everything ready now."
He turned and looked towards Karm, ordering him around, "you too, join me. We must pick the safest missions for the young master."

Karm mouth twitched in annoyance, "Even if you didn't ask me, I would have come anyways! I cannot trust someone like you, you ice bastard!!"

They both made their way out while fighting, as Noah and Arteus watched them.

Noah sat next to Arteus, and kissed him on the cheek. "Soon after I reach S-Rank, I will be meeting with the royals. After that I will be leaving to the Akhogia Empire. Would you like to join me?"

Arteus smiled, with a doting expression, pulled Noah on to his lap, and kissed his neck. He whispered into Noah's ears, which quickly turned red - "Wherever you go, I go."

—R18—

Noah smiled and kissed him on the lips. They exchanged a loving kiss, which was sweet, until Arteus probed Noah's mouth with his tongue. He(A) held the back of Noah's head and forced his tongue into his(N) mouth. He did not leave a single place untouched in his(N) mouth, while moans came out of him(N).

Arteus took Noah in a princess carry, straight up to their room, and placed him on the bed. He moved his lips down towards Noha's neck, and made hickeys. Noah used his hand to cover his mouth, to prevent the moans coming out.

Arteus held Noah's hands tightly above his head, and bit his ears, forcing out a sweet moan from Noah. He(A) smiled, and removed Noah's shirt one by one. He made his way down, while leaving marks all over his body. Noah had no intention of stopping him, as his mind was slowly clouding over with lust.

"Noah, can I have you?"
Noah blushed, his blood rushing to his head. Arteus' deep, husky voice, laced with passion, made him shiver. He could only nod his head.

Arteus once again kissed Noah's mouth, making him(N) breathless. He(A) pressed up against Noah, allowing him to feel the huge bulge in his pants. Noah once agin shivered, "R-Reus.."

"There's no need to nervous, it isn't the first time. You know I'll take good care of you."
"I'm not nervous.."

Arteus smiled, and removed their clothing. He caressed Noah's milk white, smooth skin. He could never get over this feeling.

His moved his dhan downwards, inserting a finger into Noah. Noah shivered, and clutched onto Arteus's shoulders at the sudden invasion of the foreign object.

Arteus moved his finger slowly in and out of Noah, making sure he was feeling fine. After he thought he was stretched, he continued to add a second, a third, and fourth finger.

Noah was unable to stop the moans, as he felt the pleasure build up. He could only clutch onto Arteus, and weakly lay in his arms, as he was stretched open.
Soo, Atreus removed his fingers, and positioned his hard member, against Noah. He pushed slowly into him, while kissing all over his body, as though he was worshipping a god.

Devote, and love filled kissed rained over Noah, while Arteus tried to hide his crazy look.
Arteus pushed deeper into Noah, until he was completed in him.
"Ah- Hah-, Reus.."

Arteus hummed in response to Noah's calling, slowly pulling out, and in one swift movement, thrust inside of him. Noah's head went back, as his back arched, from the pleasure. Arteus, did not stop, and made quick thrusts, which each one bringing more pleasure to the both of them.

The sound of moans, skin slapping against each other, was heard in the room, while a vulgar smell filled it.

After an unknowingly long amount of time, they both released at the same time, as Arteus feel on the Noah, still holding him securely in his arms.

They breathed heavily, trying to clam down. Well, at least Noah was, as not long after, he could feel Arteus's dick, grow bigger in him. His eyes widened, "R-Reus, you aren't..."

Arteus devotedly kissed Noah's hands, while passion, possessiveness, and lust filled his eyes. He smiled, with obsessiveness, with obviously, no intentions of stopping any time.

"Sorry, Noah, but just a few more rounds, alright?"

—End—

————————————————————————————————————————————

I somehow stayed clam, while writing this...

Look, don't blame me alright? I gave smut right after coming back.
I was busy with exams, the last month, but now I'm on vacation,
and I'll try to post as many chapters possible.

Thank you for reading.

ARoseRRRSS.