Chp - 1 - Beginning

What? What happened?

I don't remember anything.

Think... think...

Did they transfer me somewhere else..
This place feels different from there..
Was I not good enough? Did they dispose of me?
No. If I was dead I wouldn't be able to think.

So, what truly happened?

Yes, that's right I remember, I was doing my usual task when my father walked in.
He looked quite angry that usual.
Was it because I was not getting results?

He was so angry that the book he always had fell from his hands and he didn't even notice. After 6 minutes 23 seconds to be exact he left, not even picking up the book. I swiftly took the book and hid it, of course the cameras noticed but they will just think I was picking up a book to read.

That's right... now I remember...
The book was named Classroom Of The Elite ... and just when I open to read the book that's when I blacked out.

Yes, I'm sure that's what happened.

"Mortal. Oh, unfortunate mortal. What a sad life you lived."

Who are you?

"Straight to the questioning huh? Ha. To answer your question I am a God."

God? They don't exist.

"Well I'm standing in front of you, aren't I? But if you still dont believe me I can prove it to you."

Were you the one that took me out of there?

"Indeed it was me. Do you really think your father will let anyone take you out of 'That Place'?"

'He was right. He wouldn't let anyone take me out of that place, and it will be practically impossible counting the cameras and guards. But it could be one of my father's schemes. Whatever it was I'll have to put my guard up near him.'

So why did you bring me here?

"I have a favor to ask."

And why would a god need to ask a mere human for a favor? I'm sure you can solve it yourself. If you truly are what you claim to be.

"That is true but a god cannot intervene in humanly matters, well they can but... they like to see them suffer so they never help them and a human is not supposed to know this but there are territorial wars between God's so if I use even a bit of my power, the worlds in my possession could be on stake as well as my life. And directly interfering cost more power than what I'm doing right now."

That doesn't explain how that doing this will help you.

"It does help me. He is good at everything and if given some of my power to him, he will win in the fights of the Avatar of gods and I want to make him my avatar.
You are also similar but his emotion will help in fights."

I see. So, who's 'He' and whats the favor that you speak of?

"So, to speak there is a boy similar to you in another world. You are not him and he is not you but the way you lived are quite similar. To become the best he chained his emotions down. I want you to make him feel those emotions and help him get his freedom that he wishes for. Of course I will reward you if you succeed in your task."

Reward? Like?

"If you complete your task, I will reincarnate you into another world, give you emotions, you will have family and friends a life that you didn't experience before. So, do you accept?"

'Im sure he is hiding something but I don't care.'

I accept but...

"But?"

I have three favors to ask.

"Three? Alright, I will atleast hear it. Speak."

Give me the ability to imitate any emotion flawlessly and voice too.

"Granted. Second?"

What was my father like?

"To summarise it all, he was no genius not a hard worker either. He was more like gods, feeling pleasure seeing someone suffer, what you call in human terms a Sadist. And the last one?"

What did he feel when he put me there?

'I couldn't see his face as it was hidden under bright light but I could tell that he was having fun.'

"Do you truly wish to know?"

I nodded at him for him to continue.

"Amusement. He felt amusement and pleasure seeing you."

'I stared at him silence while thinking.'

'So, that's what he felt. I knew that deep down inside but I wanted it to be a lie. It was a possibility that I didn't want to think of. A truth that I didn't want to believe. It was Hope. The only emotion left of me. I hoped that this wasn't true, and he had some circumstances. But...

It shattered. My hope shattered and disappeared Into the abssys of my life.
Just like the others. Is this what he wanted me to become, is this what he truly wished for?'

"Are you ready Mortal?"

I snapped back to reality.

Im ready.

"Then I shall begin- "

Wait..

"What now human?"

What's his name?

'I saw a glint in his eyes as he was satisfied and expected me to question that.'

"His name is .. Kiyotaka Ayanokōji."

'I stared at him in silence while he laughed in amusement.'

"Do you still wish to go ... Kiyotaka?"

Izumi. My name will be Izumi from now on.

"Hahahahhahaha. That's not true kiyotaka."

I said my name is Izumi.

'I said in a cold voice but ofcourse it wouldn't have an effect on him.'

"Then are you ready now.?

I am.

"Then I shall begin the process of your transportation. Everything will be similar be it your appearance, mental capabilities or physical capabilities from your original world."

'Why am I doing this? To experience what friends are or what a family truly is? No.'

'I am not doing this for me to get family, friends or get emotions. I am doing this so that he who is similar to me would not become like me. I want him to be free.'

'Yes, that's right. I'm doing this so he will be free.'

"Then best of luck to you... Izumi."