Vol- 1 - Part - 4

The classes for the day ended, and I have figured out pretty much everything about the 'S-system'. I could've figured out everything yesterday if I had checked the other classes. But putting that aside for now. I was waiting for Ayanokōji and Horikita outside the classroom. I saw Hirata walk out with his army of girls just behind.

Him noticing me standing alone asked.

"Ah. Izumi-Kun do you want to go to the club fair together?"

I didn't know if he invited me just because he saw me alone and thought I was lonely or he just wanted to hang out together with boys because he didn't get any chance to with all the girls surrounding him.

If I was alone I would've accepted but...

"Sorry, but I already made plans to go with Ayanokōji and Horikita. You can go ahead."

I couldn't just ditch them and go with him. "Ah. Ok then."

"Hey, you should be grateful that we even invited you." Said one of the girls.

"Ugh. Hirata-Kun why are you even asking him. You're just wasting your time with a gloomy loner like him. Let's just go." A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes said. If I remember her name was Kariuzawa Kei.

"Kariuzawa. Don't be like that." Hirata said. Trying to calm her.

"Izumi-Kun. I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay." I replied to him resurring him.

"Okay then Izumi-Kun, I'll go ahead. Let's talk later."

I nodded to which he started walking towards the Gymnasium.

I felt the glares of the girls but I paid them no mind and waited for both of them to arrive.

A moment later they arrived and we started walking towards the Gymnasium together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We all were walking towards the Gymnasium and mid ways I told them to go ahead. I parted ways with Ayanokōji and Horikita because I had the sudden urge to cough. I told them that I'll be back after few moments and ask them to go first.

I went towards the washroom and luckily it was empty. I went in and made my way towards the end and entered the toilet door. Even if I could endure the pain and stop my coughing for some time, I couldn't be sure when I will involuntary cough, making the Burnt blood come out. And I certainly didn't want to cough in someone's face. So I decided to throw up the blood time to time.

Turning the flush on, I coughed and threw up the accumulated blood and let it all out. The burnt blood was constantly flowing out with every cough not showing any signs of stopping but slowly the coughing stopped. The blood luckily only splattered on the seat of the toilet seat so it would be easier to clean.

I cleaned the seat and went towards the sink to wash my mouth and checked for any possible strains. Luckily there weren't any.

I started heading out when I bumped into someone and fell down.

Well to be honest, I already noticed him coming and could dodge his shoulder, even if I didn't I wouldn't budge from my place and if I did fall I could stop my fall but I had to act 'Normal'.

The floor was considerably dirty and I had fallen in it, my hands balancing me and my butt touching the ground. Well small price to pay for normal life I guess.

"Hey! Watch it!" I shouted at him.

"Kukukuku. Looks like I bumped into a skeleton." Hs said. Not even offering me and hand. Resuming his walk toward the
standing toilet. He had magenta hair reaching his shoulders, and a average height, he had a slim and muscular physique and happens to have an rowdy or rather, violent behaviour.