Vol- 1 - Part - 2

Introductions were over and people exchanged contact info. No one came to me to ask fro my contact info. One of the reason could be my long hair making me look gloomy. Not that I cared anyway.

My classmates were slowly existing class in groups, lookes like they made friends just after the introductions. They looked exited, I was sure they will be heading towards the various facilities available in this school.
Cafés and karaoke were the main focus for them.

I looked back and saw Ayanokoji standing up heading somewhere. I took my chance and decided to ask him to head towards the convenience store.

"Hello! Ayanokoji right? Want to head to the convenience store together?"

He looked at me before nodding.

While we exited the classroom together. He said something.

"Sorry about before. I couldn't reply."
He was talking about when I introduced myself to him but Horikita took his attention.

"Oh, it's alright. By the way, will you become my friend?"

'This is how you make friends right?'

Having no experience in this field I didn't know how or what to do.
I thought I will outright get rejected but what happened was different.

"Okay." He said not taking much time.

Is this how you truly make friends?

"Can I ask a question?" He said

"A question? Go ahead."

"Can I ask why you gave up your seat?"

"Oh, that, well, I didn't thought about giving up my seat at all, but I could tell that the arguments would only get bigger. And get annoying as time went on. So I thought it would be better if I just gave up my seat."

"I see."

"You also didn't think about giving up your seat, right? Can I ask why?"

"I dislike trouble."

"Oh, you dislike trouble? Why is that?"

"Who knows."

"..." What a blant reply not that I was different.

That was the end to our little talk.
But it wasn't a bad start for me. Who didn't have any experience in stuff like this.

But something was different. If I looked closely at him there was something that was hidden, something behind his mysterious and calm aura. It was cold, and filled with despair. He hid it quite well. But it was something I had too. I, myself was hiding my another nature behind my aura, behind my mask. It was something nobody could detect.

If I was on my own, I would've also hidden it just like him but it could still be detected by someone of the same Caliber. He would've also detected my nature just the way I did if not for the favor from God.

Looks like he indeed is similar to me. Like the God said.

Snapping back from my thoughts we reached the convenience store.
There wasn't much conversation between us.
Looked like we both weren't good at starting conversation. There was nothing but silence between us. I walked along with him acting awkward.

I made up my mind to learn skills on conversation in my dorm after we were done.

"My, what an unpleasant coincidence."

Entering the convenience store, we ran into Horikita.

"Come on, there's no need to be so hostile. Anyway, did you need to buy something?" Ayanokoji asked.