Vol- 1 - Part - 1

I felt a jolt across my body and my eyes bolted open. My body was quivering and breathing was ragged. My mind couldn't focus and my eyes were blurry.

I didn't know what was happening but the transportation could be a reason. Focusing on my surroundings and from the sensation I was feeling of constant bumps and bobbing. I assume that I was in some kind of a vehicle.

Controlling my breathing by taking deep breaths I composed myself. My senses were now ok and my blurry eyes were gone. I could now focus on my surroundings better. And as I said we looked to be in a vehicle, a bus to be exact. And it was quite crowded.

While eyeing everyone I saw some young people around my age wearing same uniform as me. It looked that we were heading to a school. I checked my body and pockets to see if I had anything, there was a what they call a smartphone. There was not much information in there no contacts too. There was nothing else there so I closed my eyes. And
removing these useless thaught's I recalled the main reason I came here.

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. Let's think about every possible way I can make him smile. But it would be useless now until I know how he is.

I could create more than thousand possibilities and ways to make him smile if I took into account the different types of personalities and what those personality preferred over things it would be easy to deduce. But I had to act like someone normal.

And im sure I'll get to know him when we mee-

"Excuse me, but shouldn't you offer up your seat?"

My closed eyes snapped back open obliterating my thoughts.
I looked around wondering what was happening.

A young, well-built blond man of high school age had sat down in one of the priority seats. The elderly woman stood right next to him, and another woman stood beside her. This second, younger lady appeared to be an office worker.

"Hey, you there. Can't you see that this elderly woman is having trou-" the office lady abruptly stopped noticing me standing up from my seat.

I knew the conclusion already of what was gonna happen. I was sure the blonde boy with his unbothered aura would not give up his seat and keep throwing arguments, and the attention would be shifted to the other passangers.

I noticed someone looking at me for a brief moment before looking at the other's.
He looked to be observing and wondering what other's would do.

I walked to the front of the bus near the door.
Now, it was up to them to keep fighting or just take my vacant seat. I side glanced them and saw that the office worker was leading the elderly woman to my seat.
A good choice.

As if she noticed my gaze she turned towards me and in a low voice.

"Thank you very much!" the office worker said.
I also noticed the elderly woman trying to find me but couldn't do so as I blended in with the crowd. But she also looked quite relieved that the commotion didn't become big.

Soon, it looked like we arrived at our destination as everyone wearing the same uniform as I were starting to disembark.

As I got off the bus, I saw a gate formed from natural rock waiting just ahead. All the young boys and girls dressed in school uniforms were passing through this gate.

So, this is what a school looks like huh.

I started walking towards the gate to enter, just like the others were doing.

"Wait!"

I thought the voice was calling out to me but the direction of the voice was slightly towards my left.
I stopped at looked at the person.