Welcome to the Theatre Everyone

We see Hololive in the the living room where most of them were talking about what happened during their streams, insights and even telling some jokes and funny parts in their streams. The rest were on a video call with certain people to tell them how they are doing.

Yagoo was even there drinking tea peacefully enjoying the view of them all chatting away. He smiled at it as looking back they were awkward when they first met each other but now its like one big family meeting after their long day of work.

When all of a sudden a random portal or portals appeared underneath every Hololive member and even Yagoo. They all blinked like why are they still floating even though physics is not even applying.

All of them : Huh- *falls into the portals*

In another location :

We are in a dark theatre room where there is nothing in sight but food at the section in the right and the bathroom on the left section. Some other parts of were blocked off by curtains and just was over them.

We then see multiple portals appearing above the seats where each Hololive member fall through them

We then see multiple portals appearing above the seats where each Hololive member fall through them. They all landed perfectly on their seat before resuming their words.

All of Them : what the hell?

They all then looked around the room they were in before noticing a certain scream of someone in the background.

??? : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE AM I?

They all then turned towards the noise to see a young looking girl with green hair, a small dress and slight brownish eyes. She was apparently screaming at the top of her lungs wondering where she is before someone spoke.

Noel : Rushia?

The girl, Uruha Rushia, turned her head towards the girl to see everyone in Hololive looking at her before she ran towards them and hugged Noel and the rest of her former genmates.

Rushia : Sorry I'm doing this it just feels forever when I even came into physical contact with you.

The girls smiled before returning the hug to Rushia to which she smiled with a single tear begging to come out of her eye. The other members of Hololive can only look at the scene before another voice can be heard.

??? : Everyone? Why are you here?

They turned their heads again towards a girl with pink sakura hair, yellow sunshine underneath it, 2 horns protruding out of her head, she was even having a pair of headphones around her neck and her green lilac eyes stand out most.

As they were about to say something a loud crunch and bone crack was then heard near them where they turn toward it to see their hololive member, Amane Kanata, to be hugging a dragon girl where her eyes were open wide like she is in pain. She was even sweating like she didn't even want to interrupt the hug and you can see her nervously smiling.