Reaction to Chapter 4

The screen now plays Chapter 4

After Rushia made a new account and started streaming (I'm not telling her new account). She gained a lot of subscribers as they were her old fans from her last account. It made her happy knowing there are still people who supported her.( She doesn't show her face but she may use her own virtual avatar)She informed her friends in Hololive that she's streaming again and coincidentally she met her old Kouhai, Coco Kiryu.

( She doesn't show her face but she may use her own virtual avatar)She informed her friends in Hololive that she's streaming again and coincidentally she met her old Kouhai, Coco Kiryu

Once Coco saw Rushia she hugged her as she asked her Senpai.

Coco : Hey Rushia how are you doing right now?

Rushia : *smiles* I'm doing better now I got over it.

Rushia : Though in all honesty I have to thank you Coco for comforting me when I left Hololive

Coco : Hehe *rubs her nose* No problem after all that's what friends are for, we don't leave each other hanging.

Coco : wait what are you going to do now since you're no longer a part of hololive.

Rushia thought for a moment about what to give as her answer. She then replied.

Rushia : I'll probably continue streaming as it seems that it fits me well and no I'm not doing this to make up for my loss I'm doing this because I'm following what my heart wants me to do.

Rushia : hehe *smiles* Well I do still find joy in streaming even if I'm not part of the company anymore.

Coco widened her eyes in surprise as Rushia continues to stream not because she wants to make up for it but rather following her own passion. She smiled widely and said.

Coco : if that's the case I guess you wouldn't mind doing a collab with me once in a while. After all we both seem like we need to catch up with each other.

Rushia : *smiles* yeah but we could always hang out with our genmates if we want you know.

Coco : uhh what? *Does a dumb face* are you telling me we could've interacted with our genmates this entire time?

Kanata : Really Coco *dead pan face* Did you not read the contract at all?

Coco : Hehe.... *sweating bullets* I was lazy?

Kanata just face palmed before looking back at the screen.

Rushia : *deadpan face* You seriously didn't know that I thought it was mentioned in the contract you signed that if in future incidents that you are no longer in hololive you can still interact with anyone as long as you don't leak a lot of information from the company.