Imbalances

Woieoo : *smacks his arm rest* I-I CAN'T *laughing so hard* Its literally so random..... as shit

Samuel : Told ya besides its not the only one I have on him right now I still have a lot more quotes he said..... especially when he was playing persona 5 strikers.

Cing : *fake tears* You guys are mean.

Samuel : Dude at least know its on you for saying that.

Cing : It was a natural reaction to say something random when you get worked up.

Samuel : That's your natural reaction but that is literally why I would make some memes about you.

Cing : *deep sigh* Well either way lets leave it at that as everyone else seems to arrive.

The other 2 gods look forward to see that everyone else has finished up their break and were staring at them like they were planning to rule the world. Cing then got off his seat as he went to a nearby table to grab his book of universes before flipping through the pages.

Fubuki : Ahem *fake coughs* So what universe are we gonna react to this time?

Cing : Well this time its gonna be about Izuku being brought into another anime. I'll tell you so you can look it up. *stops at a page* Aha found it. Well the anime's name is Date A Live. You can either look it up or you can watch the preview to see a different take on it.

As he said the anime's name Fubuki then searched up about the anime as she looks through the results. Her face however turns into a confused face as she stares at the top result.

Fubuki : So is Izuku gonna be playing the role of Shido Itsuka?

Cing : NOPE and I'll tell you why after this preview of the story *grabs a remote and changes the screen to the universe*

Izuku was walking out on the road as he was wearing a hoodie with shorts and red shoes. He was walking with his hand behind his head as he was peacefully looking around the city.

 He was walking with his hand behind his head as he was peacefully looking around the city

Rushia : Starting the preview with something peaceful this time?

Cing : Well it may seems peaceful but...

However Izuku knows its not that case as he looks towards his left when arriving at an intercross to see groups of people outside a government building shouting, holding signs and even giving middle fingers.