Reaction to Chapter 6 Part 1

Kronii : *sigh*

Mumei : Hm? What's wrong Kronii?

Kronii : There's another jump in time again it seems the gods were really having some trouble in their world.

Fubuki : Meaning to say that they took a long time before coming back here?

Coco : Well ain't that such bullshit I mean they literally were so busy that they had to skip in time before they can arrive again.

Fauna : I can't really blame them. I mean if you're occupied with a lot of things then they are bound to have little to no time to be here.

Rushia : Especially since they have to visit many different AU to observe each of their stories.

Sana : Then aren't we also one of them?

Matsuri : Mmm you're not wrong I mean you're the universe but it has many endless possibilities.

Towa : Let's go back to the screen they're probably waiting for us.

They all nodded as they went back to the screen as they look from the corner to see Samuel.... talking to 2 new people? The others were confused but they walked into their seats as the 3 of the gods noticed them.

??? : Welp welcome back everyone.

Samuel : Sorry for the late notice since we all had a fucking ride.

??? : Not really but we were very busy like shit.

Sora : Umm who exactly are you two apart from Samuel?

??? : Hmm? *looks at himself* Oh SHIT I forgot to tell you guys one crucial thing about us gods.

??? : We all can apparently shift our forms into different appearances if we want to as Cing over here finally shed his skin of being a depressed Izuku emo while I shed mine from a hacker to a badass operator.

Woieoo : And I fucking love my new look.