Let the reaction begin

Its been like almost 30 minutes after everyone screamed as Cing just stared at them all like he just shove something down their throat that they are slowly feeling the taste of it. It could've gone more before Fauna decided to speak up.

Fauna : Well putting that aside is it ok to know what the title of this universe is?

Cing : Yeah sure but sadly it won't play in the beginning once I start the video but you will know about it when the first episode of it is done.

Fubuki : So its like how anime goes where we watch 1 episode at a time instead of just throwing all of it into one movie.

Cing : Well obviously because if I were to show everything in this universe as a movie it would be too boring without some cliff hangers. Not to mention it would take a lot of hours of pure watching instead of taking breaks in between.

Kanata : Is that why you put up these sections where we can get food and use the bathroom?

Cing : Yep since the episode is not yet playing go ahead and grab some snacks if you may.

Everyone nodded before getting out of their chairs to either go to the bathroom or grab snacks at their sections. Yagoo on the other hand stood back before talking to Cing.

Yagoo : Is there a reason for why we react to this?

Cing : *sigh* Well part of the reason is for me to see how they react to this story, the other is to get them to love this character due to him being inspiring for me.

Yagoo : Normally I would be against this but it doesn't mean they can't have a love interest so I'll see where this goes.

Cing : Thanks Yagoo this is honestly part of the reason Hololive still exist is because of you.

Yagoo : No need to thank me I just did what every boss should do.

Cing : Either ways lets get right into the reactions as we are stalling now.

Everyone came back from their break holding snacks and sat in their seats ready to watch the AU that they are going to react to.

Cing : Alright *sits in his chair* Since everyone is now ready lets begin right away *snaps his finger*

The lights in the theatre started to dim before the screen started to play.

NOTE : If you already seen Fragmented memories be sure to know that the some chapter in this story is rewritten and I was lazy to even rewrite back in the original story so I decided to use this one to tell the story a bit more sensible.

The screen flickers as it now show us at the prestigious school across Japan known for making the best heroes. UA high as they say is one of the hardest schools to get into and people were lucky if they do. 

??? : In this world 80% of the human population has a super power dubbed "quirk". It was a ground breaking phenomenon that caused many imbalances in this world. The government were trying to contain these occurrences and set out laws. Many people were set astray into the villain side and that was when the world experienced its first dark age.

gura : Woah the beginning so far is good.

Fubuki : Even though I'm not aware of the whole anime I can tell you took this straight from the intro of the anime.

Cing : Yep but continue watching since its not fully the same.

??? : Many things happened and a group of people set out to correct these problems and it was the birth of a profession that many dreamed of.