Reaction to Chapter 2

Everyone then came back from their break and when Cing saw that he was about to snap his fingers for the next episode to start.

Kanaeru : Uhh wait

Cing : Hmm what is it?

Kanaeru : Is it possible for you to tell us how Zeta was in the government to begin with?

Cing : That will be explained a bit for this chapter. It won't be a full explanation but you can get the idea.

Cing was about to snap his finger before his phone rang randomely.

Cing : *sigh* Who is it now *looks at it* him ok. I need to take this for a bit but I'll start the episode so you can watch it. *snaps his fingers and walks away*

Fubuki : I guess we can't get much answers from him since he's in a call right now.

The episode on the screen then played.

Zeta was still in the tree for at least a while before lunch time. She was apparently leaning against the tree with her legs up the branch. She was even looking up her phone a bit but looks at the school once in a while.

Zeta : Guess even if I'm there physically I still look up for information on the internet.

Kovalskia : I mean you did try to find as much information on us before we met.

Zeta : Did you really have to say that? *sweat drops*

She looked at the time to see that its finally time to leave as her general needs her to get back to base. She got up and stretches her body a bit but ended up slipping and falling off the tree.

Kanaeru : And clumsy Zeta strikes again. *giggles*

Zeta : *Blushes from embarrasement* Why do I still carry the clumsy personality even in different universes? *covers her face*

Kovalskia : I guess its part of your charms *giggles*

Zeta : 'Ouch ouch that hurt how did I even slip off the branch? I was sure my foot was stable enough on it to not slip'

She then heard a lot of chattering footsteps coming and it was from around the corner of the school. She panicked a bit before running up the wall of U.A in speed before jumping high over it. She was able to get over it with ease before she did a gentle spin before landing.