Lets do a little switch up shall we?

Cing : Hmm *looks up his book*

Cing was looking up his book that has the title A.U written on it as he was scanning the pages as he read through. Hololive just looked at him with a sweat drop seeing he was like that for a few minutes now.

Ayame : Umm is there something wrong Cing?

Cing : Hmm oh no no its just I can't let you exactly react to one story all the time.

Kiara : So we are going to be reacting to other alternate universes for now?

Cing : Yep I'll be switching things up a bit so I'll play one of my other universes that can possibly be in development. Remember this is only in development so it doesn't fully exist yet until it somehow decides to fully create itself.

Coco : What universe are we going to react to then?

Cing : *smiles sadly* One that can probably be heartbreaking.

Cing was smiling sadly behind the mask but the other girls couldn't see it but the ones with animal features can sense a wave of sadness emanating from him that they know this Universe can probably be not that good.

Cing : This universe doesn't have a name yet but I'll name it "Thoughts I never want to see" and this will one that can bring a tear to my eye. So anyways- 

As he was about to explain something a big tear of a glitchy portal appeared right next to him making the others scared while Cing just looked it for a few moments before realizing whos coming.

Cing : *sigh* Seems like I'm not gonna be alone for this one.

The person behind the portal stepped out appearing to be a feminine figure with a black and red striped sweater with a scarf and a katana on her shoulder. They also have gray screen coming alone with pure red eyes.

??? : Finally got the coordinates to get here.

Cing : *sigh* Welp you found this place quicker than I expected.

??? : You already know I did say I would find the room to this place soon.

Cing : Welp seems so anyways looks like you're confused on who this person is right next to me right?

Everyone in the theatre nodded together as Cing rubbed his forehead a bit before continuing to explain.

Cing : Guys meet my friend from outside this world, woeioo. And for you information she apparently hacked into this theatre room.

woeioo : Hello Hololive *chuckles*

Cing : *crosses arm* Honestly you just came here with no permission from me but I'll let it be cause I was gonna allow you to come in anyway

woieoo : Well what can I say I love to make an entrance.