Bron the Dinosaur

*Insert VHS tape*

*VHS tape plays*

On one rainy day in Spring; inside the empty Playtime Co. gift shop there are two mascot toys left. They are Poppy Playtime and Bron the Dinosaur. The aisle they're in is almost empty. One kid named Allison West had taken most of the toys. It was most because one kid bought Huggy Wuggy in the early days, another kid bought PJ Pugapillar before Christmas 24 days later, and the mother of the child purchased the Long Legs Family before Christmas Day. For most of the toys, it was all on the seven year old child. Maybe she's turned eight by now. The toys aren't sure. They don't even know this kid yet nor what she will do to them anyways. That is if she has other plans for them like she possibly did with the others. It's very much likely. The toy shop was silent. It was silent until one of the mascot toys broke it.
"Well, there's only two of us left now." Poppy said in thought.
"Agreed." Bron said simply.
"A majority of our friends were taken away from the gift shop, and we pretty much have gone crazy."
"We have, haven't we?"
"Yeah. And we've argued a lot."
"We did."
"We should've worked together in this situation Bron. We did nothing but argue and yell at each other."
"Well there's nothing we can do to change that Poppy." Bron shuddered at those awful memories. "Just thinking about it gives me bad vibes."
"Same Bron. Same. Ugh, we should've been better."
"I know. I wish we were better too."
All was silent again. It was more of a tense silence if anything. Neither Poppy or Bron knew what to say next. They glanced at each other multiple times, but didn't know what else to say about the situation. Finally, one of them spoke again.
"Hey Poppy?" Bron asked.
Poppy looked up at Bron. "Yeah?" she asked.
"What will we do if Alice comes back for one of us?"
Poppy glanced away from Bron. "...I don't think there's much we can do at this point. Screaming for help is just pointless. There's no one to help us already."
"So if there was help, it would've come sooner?" Bron asked.
Poppy nodded slightly; looking back at Bron with a sad face. "Yeah. Pretty much."
Bron let out a sad sigh. "Very well then. I may as well agree with you."
The toys went silent once again. No other words were said throughout the rest of the day. The next day came, and it was yet another rainy day. Yet another weekend came. Therefore another two busy days in the gift shop. Alice had returned with her mother once again, and the child returned to the usual aisle. Poppy and Bron weren't surprised. Instead they glanced at each other and gave each other small sad smiles just to try to say goodbye. When Alice laid her eyes on Bron, she took him off the shelf and showed him to his mother. There was no fear in Bron's face this time. There's literally no point in feeling afraid. It was time anyway.
The weekend ends in a flash, and now Poppy Playtime — the only mascot toy of Playtime Co. left — is all alone.

*VHS tape ends*