In the West House

*Insert VHS tape*

*VHS tape plays*

When Poppy Playtime was taken away from the Playtime Co. toy factory to the child's home, she thought this was the end. At least that's what she thought. What the doll didn't expect was being taken to a child's bedroom and placed on something soft. Poppy had no idea what that soft thing even was. Then, she felt her box being moved. Poppy grew nervous. What's that child going to do to her? Poppy suddenly got blinded by sunlight from above the box, then she was taken out of the box. Poppy was then released from her restraints, as well as her hairbrush and mini wash cloth for her shoes. The child — Allison West — set them aside and picked up Poppy. She arranged her in a sitting position in a chair. Poppy looked at a table in front of her and saw a plate and teacup. Alice poured some tea in the teacup as carefully as she could, and placed some cookies on her plate. What are those dark things on those light brown circles? Poppy heard footsteps and the child left her room. What for?
"Hey, you're here." a male voice said, catching the doll's attention.
Poppy looked up and saw — to her shock — ALL of the Playtime Co. mascot toys are sitting in chairs around the table with cookies and tea as well. They're even free from their boxes as well. What's surprising even more is that PJ Pugapillar and Huggy Wuggy are both here. It looks like he and Kissy Missy are back together, and Huggy Wuggy is back to his usual happy self. The Long Legs Family are still together, and they're happy. Now that Poppy thought about it, everyone seems to be happy.
"It's good to see you again." that voice was from Bunzo the Rabbit; the first toy taken from the factory's gift shop.
Poppy let out a sigh. "Yes Bunzo. It is good to see you too." the greeted back while gritting her teeth.
Bunzo scooted back in his seat a bit. "Geez, what's with the attitude Poppy?" the rabbit asked. "I was just giving you a warm welcome."
"Never mind." Poppy said quickly, then turned to Huggy Wuggy. "Hey Huggy, what happened to you? Didn't some other kid take you away from the factory? It surely wasn't that little girl the last time I recall."
"Huh? Oh yeah. Some little boy did purchase me from the factory." Huggy Wuggy confirmed, scratching his head. "As it turns out that little boy is a friend of the child who bought the rest of you. I was a birthday gift. The day I was purchased was the little girl's birthday. And the best part is I'm reunited with my sweet Kissy Missy."
Kissy Missy was touched when her husband said that. "Aww, Huggy." The two fuzzy monsters wrapped themselves up in a hug. The other toys except Poppy looked at them in awe.
Poppy turned to PJ Pugapillar. "And what about you PJ?" she asked the hybrid toy. "Another little girl had bought you as well before Christmas. I didn't expect you to be here."
PJ Pugapillar looked offended when Poppy said that last remark, but quickly brushed it off to answer her question. "I was apparently a 'Secret Santa' gift. I have no idea what that even meant, but look where I am now."
"A 'Secret Santa' is a Christmas tradition in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they give a gift." Boogie Bot explained. "The identity of the gift giver is to remain a secret and should not be revealed."
The other toys blinked a few times in confusion. Something then clicked into PJ Pugapillar. "Oh, so that's what this whole 'Secret Santa' thing was." he realized. "I wonder what gift that little girl gave some other kid."
Cat Bee nodded. "I'm sure that would be nice." the other plush hybrid said.
Daddy Long Legs raised his tea cup. "Well, I'd like to propose a toast for being reunited in a child's home." he proposed.
"CHEERS!" the other toys shouted raising their tea cups. They drank their tea and ate their cookies. The mascot toys may be far away from the Playtime Co. toy factory, but there will be many more adventures for them to come outside of the factory. Right now, all the mascot toys wanted to do was enjoy their happy ending.

This concludes our feature presentation. We hope you have a good night.

*VHS tape ends*