TP | 2

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 !

𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵 ッ .
𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 / 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 .
𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 , 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤 .

-
Walking into third period thirty minutes late Kentrell went to sit in a seat in the back of the class .

He was thirty minutes late to class because he was in the hallways with Ben and them and they was playing around .

Kentrell swore up and down he wasn't going to be late for anymore classes but as you can see he failed .

Failing looking up at the teacher 𝖬𝗌.𝖲𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 , he stared at her for a couple seconds before getting knocked out his thought by her asking him something he didn't catch onto .

"Hello , I'm Ms.Spring and who may you be." Eva asked him while walking towards his desk in the back .

Before answering her he was looking like he was stuck for a minute or two before telling her who he was .

"Kentrell Gaulden ." He answered still stuck a little bit .

He was now understanding why everybody talked bout Ms.Spring and wanted her class .

He couldn't lie the older lady was pretty to him and he couldn't keep his eyes off her . It was like he was stuck , stuck in her .

"Awe okay thank you for finally joining the class today , we're not doing anything today since it's the first day , so you can just chill or whatever." She told him while walking away .

Nodding his head he finally took his eyes off her and pulled out his phone to give him something to do since they wasn't doing no work today , and he was cool with that .

Sitting back on his phone , he couldn't get his mind off of the older lady . He didn't know what it was but he just couldn't .

But Kentrell knew he needed to , he knew how he could act when he 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 something or someone , and he didn't want to show that side of him , 𝗒𝖾𝗍 .

He was gone try his hardest to get his mind off her and tried to stay a little distant between her , he knew what he was capable of . He didn't want to have a repeat of what happened last time . ( 𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗀 # 𝟣 . )

𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾 : 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 .

While in his thought he remembered he forgot to take his meds . ( 𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗀 # 𝟤 . )

That made him worry more for hisself , Kentrell knew how he could act without his meds . And this was just reminding him of the end of his 10th grade year .

When Kentrell was in 10th grade he had this female teacher who he developed feelings for but never told her , and as the feel in he grew in and on , the more he was 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 for her .

It was in the middle of the year when he finally noticed that he was changing for this teacher , without her knowing . As time went in every little thing she did with other male student or workers made him mad .

It didn't matter if they was just saying hi or bye to each other , he didn't like it . Any male who had any interaction with her some how would come up 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 or 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 .

Nobody never knew Kentrell .. 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 , and he didn't care if anybody knew or not he just didn't want anyone socializing or being close to her .

It was finally the end of his 10th grade year and the feelings and the craziness had reached its fullest at this point and he lost it .

And that's how he found out he had three different disorders being 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗓𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋 , 𝖡𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋 , and 𝖡𝗂𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋  .

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 , 𝖪𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 , 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 ...

-

-𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖡𝗒𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖺 🌼

-𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖡𝗒𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖺 🌼.

-𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ?

-𝖸𝖺 𝖨 𝗋𝖾-𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 , 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 :( .

-𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 , 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 , 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 , 𝖾𝗍𝖼 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 ! 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 & 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 & 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗌 .