TP | 4

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖯𝖮𝖵 🌼.
𝖤𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 , 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣 .
𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗄 / 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 .

-

Ever since Eva , got the note she been on edge .

She still doesn't know who left her the note , the office people didn't catch nobody in camera because for some reason the cameras was down .

( A/N: I smell bullshit , but anyways .)

She was more on edge because the next day when she was leaving work she found a note and a dozen of flowers on her car saying the same thing .

Eva , was very confused cause she really didn't know anyone who wanted her and name started with a T .

At this point , Eva , was starting to feel ah little unsafe while she was at work . And she didn't know what to really do in situations like this .

Here we are today another day at work where weird stuff keeps happening to her .

(A/N: ya I promise it ain't gone be one of them type of books where the boys is crazy overly crazy over the female and do bad stuff to her .)

Today Eva was ah little late to work because she stopped this morning to get some canned oranges , watermelon , and some little bites from Kroger's on her way to work .

(A/N: ya should try all three of them thing I just listed if you haven't especially little bites.)

Parking her car and grabbing all her stuff Eva stated walking into the building and pulling her badge out to get into the building , walking into the office to sign in .

After doing all that she started walking to her class room .

At the moment Eva didn't have a class because of some hall meeting for the freshman's and sophomore's .

Walking into her class Eva see that her classroom light were already on which was weird to her cause their never on unless she turns them on .

Walking towards her desk she that it was another dozen flower and another note on her desk .

(A/N: this shit starting to get weird .)

Putting her stuff down on the other side of her desk she walked back over to the other side where the note and flowers was .

Eva found this really weird , because whoever is leaving these notes to her all they had to do was come out and tell her they liked her and so forth .

At first she thought it was cute but when it happened again then again after this time it was starting to get weird to her .

Getting knocked out her thoughts from somebody walking in her class room she looked back and seen her student Kentrell .

"Hey Ms.Spring." Kentrell greeted her walking towards her .

Walking in he looked down seeing she got the flowers and note that he left for her like the other ones he left also .

"Hello , Kentrell . Why aren't you in class at the moment ?"

"Cuz this my free period."

(A/N: wish we had one they called lunch our "free period" .)

"Awe , makes sense ." She said while moving the stuff over to the other side of her desk .

"Wats dat?"Kentrell asked while pointing towards the note and flowers already knowing what it was .

"Just something somebody left for me." She said while walking towards her classroom closet to get something to drink .

(A/N: do ya teachers got closet or some type of shelf in they classroom for they personal stuff ?)

Nodding his head Kentrell sat at one of the desk in the classroom before pulling out his phone to text his friends .

Walking out the closet Eva seen that he was still in here and thought this was the perfect time to talk to him about his work in her class .

"Mr.Gaulden." Eva said to get his attention.

Looking up to see what she wanted before putting his phone face down .

"Since your in my class at the moment I want to talk to you about your grades and stuff in my class ." She said .

Nodding his head to let her know he's listening and to keep talking .

"Since school has started you haven't turned in any of our class work or homework and that's bringing your grade in here down , and I was wondering if you would like to take after school classes or weekend classes to get back in track so this won't hold you back when it comes time to graduate." Eva told him .

(A/N: ya imma tell ya this right now high school ain't shit to play with at all ! That hoe ain't weak at all . Ya don't fall behind cause it's hard asf to catch up , especially when your missing credit from the previous year .)

"yeah i ah take after school classes and weekend classes." He said smirking on the low .

-lemme know how ya feel bout this

-lemme know how ya feel bout this .. Ik it's very short .. I just wanted to get something out to ya .