TP | 30

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 , 𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 (𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨) 𝐠𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 "𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐫 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 , 𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 , & 𝐃𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 "𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐕𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 .

𝐘𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 , 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 .

𝐆𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 & 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !

-
Nobody's POV .
A year and a half later .
-

"kayden can you please go get your sister for mommy please ." eva said to her oldest son , kayden .

"yes mommy ." kayden said before running off towards his mothers and fathers room .

it's been almost two years and over the time eva has got full custody of kayden .

and her and kentrell had another baby together an little girl , Armani . she was born on july 19 .

(a/n : ya i forgot what year we was in , in this book , so we just gone say it's 2025 now . )

eva and kentrell relationship has been good , great actually . they haven't had any real big issues in their relationship .

maybe just some little petty arguments here and there . but nothing like cheating or nothing like that .

the twins was almost three , they were currently two . and was bad and full with energy . but eva and kentrell wouldn't trade them for nothing in the world .

they wouldn't any of their four for anything in the world .

evaplusfour

liked by chickenp_rre , badas

liked by chickenp_rre , badas.laay and others
evaplusfour the pretty princess armani 😍.

chickenp_rre uncle pretty baby ❤️
badas.laay tt fat girl 😍😍
nba_youngboy my little princess 💚
1lilrb paint the whole red behind you istg 🫵🏼❤️
realhaulin pretty girl 😍😍
capdrive_montana i miss her chubby butt
@capdrive_montana then come get em all -yb
egypt.niyaa auntie pretty mamas 😍😍🤞🏼💕
lilbally.otr war behind this one fs 🤫❤️
smetaxfree_ they won't ever play with you 🫵🏼
@smetaxfree_ ever , you hear me 🤫🔥 ! -yb
babysmoove22 uncle chunky monkey 😍😍

-

"mommy i got her ." eva heard making her look
up from her computer , seeing kayden standing in front of her with armani .

"hand her here butt ." eva said calling him by his nickname she started calling him over time .

"what tay tay and tarzan doing ?" eva asked .

taytay was an family nickname for taylin and tarzan was an nickname kentrell started calling kacey out the blue and they just stuck with it .

"they still sleep mommy , want me to wake them up ?" kayden asked .

"no butt , you don't got to . you can go play what game if you want to butt ." eva said , knowing that's what he really wanted to do .

"okay mommy , me love you ." kayden said before running off towards the game room .

"i love you too butt ." eva called after him .

-

feeling removing armani from eva chest she look up and seen her fiancée , kentrell .

that's right , they was now engaged . kentrell had proposed to eva right after she had armani . he felt she keep having his kids and took in his first one in , why not go to the step of their relationship .

they was set to get married , may 21 , 2027 , also most two years from now .

(a/n : that's the day i graduate i just switched the year around , lmfao 😭😭 i was tryna pick an kinda of important day and that's what i came up with .)

"wassam baby ." kentrell said bending down kissing her lips , seeing he woke her up .

"hey baby . k didn't mean to fall asleep with her on me . where's the boys ?" eva said looking at her phone seeing it was three hours since she went to sleep .

"they in they rooms , come mamas let's go to our room and go sleep ." kentrell said rubbing her thighs as she was standing with armani in her arms .

-

hey ya i know it's been an hot ass minute since i lasted update , that's all my fault

hey ya i know it's been an hot ass minute since i lasted update , that's all my fault . i really ain't been having no type of motivation for this book no more .

so with that being said , im speeding this book all the way up . its gone be a ending very very soon , imma give ya an couple more chapters but not more then ten , im sorry .

i really didn't even wanna finish this book for real but i decided to finish it for the people who really fuck with my book and actually read and vote on the chapter . i ain't wanna leave ya hanging .

my goal is to have this book finished by the end of this year , i want it finish by the end of the year and it's gone be finish by the end of the year .

after i finish this book , imma take an break on writing for an minute but imma be back , i already books in my drafts that have chapters and all that but i don't wanna publish no book ( like i already have done ) and don't finish it or have ya hanging waiting on an update and it's taking me weeks and months to drop an little petty ass update .

but my apologies for the inconvenience and the lack i have for this book to the people who really read and fuck with my books .

also happy holidays / merry christmas to you all 🎄 , i love and appreciate all ya that support and read my books , thank ya 😘 .

-writtenbytaniea 🩵.