TP | 23

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 , 𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 (𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨) 𝐠𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 "𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐫 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 , 𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 , & 𝐃𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 "𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐕𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 .

𝐘𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 , 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 .

𝐆𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 & 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒂 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝟒𝟎𝒌 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝟐𝒌 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 ( teachers pet ) , 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒂 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝟒𝟎𝒌 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝟐𝒌 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 ( teachers pet ) , 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 . 𝑿𝒐𝒙𝒐 . ♡

-

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐞 , 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧

-

"And you be wondering why , this little situationship we in won't work ." Eva bitterly laughed at Kentrell .

"If you knew you was still stuck in that life , you coulda have left me alone and we could have just co-parent ."

Currently Eva and Kentrell was having a heated argument because Eva had caught Kentrell entertaining other females after he told her he wasn't no more .

They have recently been trying to work on their relationship with each other . They wanted to be a family with their kids .

"Eva I told you I haven't spoken to that girl in months ." Kentrell said , lying .

For some reason Kentrell just couldn't let the life of sleeping and talking to different women go and left in the past .

"Why are you lying Kentrell ? I seen the messages , that's nasty going back and forth between girls , I wouldn't be surprise if there was more then just her ." Eva said bitterly laughing .

She felt it was overly nasty to go back and forth between two people , especially when your sexually active with them both .

"You knew you wasn't ready for this big step , and you coulda said that , I wouldn't be mad , I rather you keep it G with me then have me out here looking stupid and dumb ."

"Kentrell I still breast feed , what if you got something from her and gave it to me , that's nasty as fuck . My kids could get sick off that ."

Her thinking bout him giving her something and all the things it could have effected made her feel even more nasty .

Especially since she was still breast feeding the boys and they wasn't in the bottle yet .

They could have easily got whatever she got .

"I can't do this , we can stick to co-parenting , cause obviously your not ready to give up that life style , and that's fine , you can leave me alone ." Eva said wiping tears away from her eyes that was slowly but truly coming .

"Eva you don't gotta do that bruh ." Kentrell said getting mad that she was tryna call what they had going on quits .

He felt the situation wasn't that big and that it could be fixed , and that they didn't have to call their relationship quits .

Especially over someone he felt wasn't as important as her— not important to him at all .

"Kentrell this is the second time we have try to do this relationship thing and each time it never last , I ion know why I expected so much better outta you this time ." Eva said bitterly laughing a little bit .

She felt she was dumb for even trying this relationship thing again , even after she felt something was going on and she still too his word for it .

Before her and Kentrell agreed trying again she had caught the male texting the girl he told her she ain't have to worry about and that he was just cutting her off for his family .

An couple weeks after that for a week straight would act weird towards Eva and come the house at any time of the night .

That lasted for a week before he started acting his self again , then she just thought he was going through one of his moods again and wanted to give him space .

She felt so dumb for believing his lies . She felt all the signs was in her face and she didn't take them as hints .

"I'm so stupid for believing you , all the signs was in my face and my stupid ass still believed you ."

Wiping her tears . She didn't want him to see them or see them coming .

"I ion know why I let somebody you get me trick me anyways . That's my fault . It won't ever happen again tho ." Eva said walking towards her bedroom , where both of her sons was .

Walking in the room she picked both boys out the crib that was at the end of her bed laying them in her bed putting pillows around both of them so they wouldn't roll off the bed .

Walking into the closet she walked to her side and got her and the boys something to wear .

She was going to go over her brothers house to get away from Kentrell kneeling he wasn't going nowhere at the moment or today .

She knew that's how petty and stubborn he was .

But she didn't care at the moment she just wanted to get away from him for the moment— for the day , or as long as she could before she needed to come back home .

-ωяιттεηвүтαηιεαα 🩷

-ωяιттεηвүтαηιεαα 🩷.