TP | 29

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 , 𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 (𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨) 𝐠𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 "𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐫 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 , 𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 , & 𝐃𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 "𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐕𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 .

𝐘𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 , 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 .

𝐆𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 & 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !

-
Nobody's POV .
-

"mane i'm not doing this with you girl , gone bout your business ." eva said to nisha , kayden biological mother .

currently they have been going back and forth for five minutes while nisha was following eva around walmart with her brothers .

nisha was ranting bout eva always being around kayden and him staying with her .

how she knew all this ? sherhonda . sherhonda told her all what was going on with kayden and his "new" life to be funny towards nisha .

she knew telling the young girl all that would get under her skin , and she completed her mission cause it sure did .

and now she's bothering eva and eva is barely giving her any attention .

"but you are cause why the fuck my son is around you and i heard he living with you bitch ." nisha said still following eva around the store .

"aye on the g bitch , you needa go bout yo business and if you still gotta problem i got somebody foe you g ." haulin had spoke up , knowing his sister was the fighting or arguing type .

everybody knew eva wasn't the type to fight or argue , even tho she knew how to . she just wouldn't let stuff get under her skin or bother her .

like now , she was taking nisha as an joke , she knew if she really wanted to she could beat the fuck out the girl , but she decided not to .