TP | 13

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 , 𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 (𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨) 𝐠𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 "𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐫 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 , 𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 , & 𝐃𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 "𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐒" 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐕𝐨𝐧 & 𝐚 𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 .

𝐘𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 , 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 .

𝐆𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 & 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖯𝖮𝖵 .
𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 .
𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 .
-

"Eva , you sure you want to really do that ?" Currently Eva was on the phone with her lil sister mom , and they was talking bout Eva moving back to Milwaukee .

"There's nothing down here for me , I been down here since I was 18 and ain't got not one friend down here no family no nothing ."

After that night with Kentrell she haven't heard from him , so she took it as he finally moved on and didn't want to be with her anymore .

"I'm not moving at the moment but I would like to before this year is up or before Christmas."

"Okay , if that's what you really wanna do Eva ."

Eva had already had her mind made up , she thought it would be good for her to move bald to Milwaukee , she had nothing in Baton Rouge .

"Okay Dess , imma call you back after I leave this doctor office for this check up ."

"Ight call me for real , I love you ."

"I love you too ."

Hanging up the phone she turnt off the ring button and put it in her purse and got out the car and started walking into the doctors office .