Intro!

Name: Y/N Tomioka 

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Speed: 10/10

Intelligence: 10/10

Skill: 10/10

Breathing Style: Dream Breathing 

Rank: Hashira 

Sibling: Giyu Tomioka

Trainer: Ayane Kimiko 

Height: 4'11 / 151 cm (Shinobu's height) 

Appearance: {E/C}, unruly black hair, {S/C}, {H/L}, tired face 24/7, 

Likes: Sleeping, food, her brother, her hair getting played, the Hashira's, the Kamabako Squad, E-Class, katana,

Dislikes: Seeing her friends getting bullied, bullies, seeing her friends sad, demons, Muzan, getting harrassed, 

Her Katana:

Haori Pattern:

Haori Pattern:

Dream Breathing:

Dream Breathing:

First Form, Deep Sleep: One slash can make the target fall into a deep slumber, when they do their worst fears will haunt them in their sleep.

Second Form, Sweet Dreams: Violet and white clouds will be formed among the katana. When the user slices the target's neck they will feel sleepy and they'll be sent into a slumber getting the sweet dream they deserve. 

Third Form, Dream Cloud: When the user gets into their stance clouds will form around making it harder for the target to attack or see the user.

Fourth Form, Nightmare Haunt: Terrifying monsters will come out of the shadows and fight by the user's side using the trauma and fear of the target.

Fifth Form, Dream Sight: Once the katana collides with the target they will be blind by a black or white shine making it difficult for the target to attack the user.

Sixth Form, Night Terrors: This form is kinda like the first but more deadly. The target will slowly die in the worst possible ways. They will be tortured in their nightmare repeatedly with weapons that are covered in Wisteria Poison ad they can't do anything about it. The scars they get will form on their unconscious body making them die from blood loss.

Advantage: The user will get flashes of future events but will happen sometimes 

Disadvantage: The user will lose plenty of sleep while using Dream Breathing, making their energy drop and making them more sleepy.