| { 7 } |

The next day everyone was surrounding the girls asking whether their okay because of yesterday's event. Y/n was sitting alone in her seat being exhausted from being asked whether she was okay or not or saying how she was so brave to fight 2 criminals off. And as usual, Y/n was fast asleep with her head down, until SOMEONE woke her up by poking her. She death glared at the person who was none other than Karma Akabane the boy who would not leave her alone, unfortunately. "So~ Tomioka-chan is strong eh~?" he cooed patting Y/n's head trying not to die "Too bad I wasn't there or else I could have beat those bastards myself~," he said truth to be told Karma gets scared when he wakes up Y/n, he always hesitated a little but makes it unnoticeable. 

'What the hell do you want?' was written on Y/n's face "Oh nothing just wondering what made you wear that haori today?" Karma pointed to the haori that Y/n was indeed wearing, Y/n placed her hands on the sides of her arms mentioning shivering slightly. It was indeed chilly today so Y/n decided to wear her haori. "Ah, I see poor Tomioka was cold," Karma said ruffling Y/n's hair. Y/n ducked her head away getting away from Karma's chilly palm, Karma continued to lean into Y/n trying to touch Y/n's soft and silky hair until he tripped, a thud was heard he expected to land on a hard wooden floor but instead, he landed on something else. He opened his mercury-colored eyes and was met with a pair of [E/C] ones he had landed on Y/n. 

Ooo's were heard from the other classmates of theirs. Karma's face grew hotter than before its probably as red as his hair by now, a click from a camera was heard "Nufufufu how photogenic you two are~" Koro-sensei said with a light blush spread on his yellow skin. Karma quickly got up from the awkward position and took out his knife and leaped towards Koro-sensei. Y/n sat up wondering why her face was growing hot she pressed her chilly palms against her warm cheeks "Ne Koro-sensei send me that picture!" Rio shouted along with some other girls. 

'What was that?! How did that even happen?! Why is my face getting hot?! This had happened to me so many times but none of those made me feel like this! What is going on?!' Y/n thought pressing her palms against her cheeks harder, at some point Y/n even slapped herself causing Nagisa to worry for her.

Nagisa helped Y/n up and looked out of the window watching Koro-sensei run away from Karma. "I wonder how long is their chase going to last... oh by the way your haori looks good on you." Nagisa complimented, Y/n got caught off guard by the sudden compliment then nodded as thanks. "TOMIOKA-CHAN PLEASE TAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!" Koro-sensei yelled with two tentacles in the air. 

'How is this the guy that blew up the moon?' the whole class sweat-dropped at the thought of watching their teacher running in fear from his own student. "What is going on here?" the blonde female teacher asked walking in others called her "Bitch-sensei" Y/n but didn't. She thought that it seemed too rude to call a teacher. "Karma-kun is chasing Koro-sensei," Nagisa answered still looking at the two who were still running. 'He would make a good Demon Slayer maybe he would even become a Hashira.' Y/n's thoughts wandered off but were soon cut off by Irina-sensei "Oh yeah that remind's me Tomioka could you fetch Karma for me then meet me at the field." Irina-sensei told Y/n hummed at her request then jumped out of the window. 

'How is she supposed to catch Karma if he's running that fast?' the entire class thought, Karma is a fast runner and is the strongest in the class, well before Y/n came that is everyone just doesn't know it. In a split second, Y/n had caught Karma by tugging onto his sleeve. 'HOW?!' the whole class thought in shock with their mouths dropped. "Do you need something from the great Karma, Tomioka-chan?" Karma asked flattering himself, Y/n then pointed to where Irina-sensei was standing "Oh, did Bitch-sensei ask you to get me?" Karma asked earning a nod from Y/n. He followed Y/n to Irina-sensei. 

"Wow, you've managed to catch Karma that fast, impressive." Irina-sensei told while patting Y/n's head, "So what do you want us for Bitch-sensei?" Karma asked with both hands in his pockets "Quit calling me that!" Irina-sensei said irritated "How about no." Karma said looking away while sticking his tongue out, Y/n shooke her head "Anygays (I accidentally typed that in but I actually like it so I'm gonna keep it there) I will be teaching you some of my tricks on seducing a man!" Irina-sensei said looking at Y/n with both of her hands on her hips 'I'm sorry what? In what situation will I be needing this?' Y/n asked herself wondering who signed her up for this.