| { 5 } |

- Weeks Had Passed -

'Ugh, finally I'm back!' Y/n groaned as she fell onto her bed embracing the softness and the warmth of the bed. Thankfully for her, it was Saturday which means no school and no dealing with an annoying sadist. 'No school, no Karma to deal with.' Y/n thought grateful, 'I should probably change clothes now...' Y/n thought looking at her Demon Slayer uniform. After she showered she took some comfortable clothing, and a towel was placed on top of her hair cause it was still drenched in water since she doesn't like the noise the hairdryer makes while drying her hair. A growl was heard signaling that her stomach need to be fed 'I really don't want to eat but Giyu will kill me if he finds out that I haven't eaten anything.' Y/n sweatdropped at the memory of Giyu shoving food into her mouth when he found out that Y/n had been skipping her meals.

She dragged her feet downstairs and to the kitchen, she opened the fridge to find out that she had run out of food '...Oh hell no, I ain't going out just to get something to eat.' Y/n then thought of the memory when she didn't eat for 16 days and sighed 'I really don't want to get another lecture from the others..' its true when the other Hashira's found out that Y/n hadn't eaten anything for days they had a whole lecture for HOURS. 

'Guess I have no choice but to go and buy food....' Y/n sulked for a bit then actually went upstairs to change clothes again. She took her phone, headphones, wallet, and pocket knife with her when she was done. She got out of the house not forgetting to lock the door, she walked to the store, her headphones covering her ears so the only thing she can hear is the music blasting through the headphones. She hummed along with the rhyme as she walked with her hands in her pockets. But what she didn't know a particular classmate of hers found her walking alone without a care in the world and decided to follow her just to know where she was headed. Y/n got to the store and took a basket, she bought some food and some sweets cause why the hell not? She paid for the food and then walked out of the store not knowing that someone is still following her. On the way Y/n's Kasugai crow [K/N] flew down to her with a letter attached to its leg, Y/n put down the bags of food and took the letter off of the crow's leg, she opened the letter, she recognized the handwriting. 

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝑜𝓂𝒾𝑜𝓀𝒶-𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃,
𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉! 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓃 𝒯𝓊𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎! 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊! 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑀𝓊𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓎! 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉! 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝒹!
- 𝑀𝒾𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓇𝒾

Y/n's eyes light up a bit she was excited for their arrival even though she isn't showing it she really is! Y/n tucked the letter carefully into her pocket and took the bags then continued to walk home. After that Y/n kept all of the food in her cabinets and the fridge, she cleaned the house even though she didn't want to she just did. She prepared the guestrooms and prepared the bathrooms, knowing what everyone used for themselves she added them into the bathrooms.

- 30 Minutes Later -

'I'm done!' Y/n cheered silently as she flops onto the bed and fell into a deep sleep. Hours later it is now 11 pm and Y/n's alarm clock was gonna go off but something else had woken her up, she looked around the darkroom and spotted a figure at the outside of her window, the figure was crouched down on a tree branch the figure kept knocking on the window 'Who the hell do you think you are waking me up like that?' Y/n mentally sent death threats to the person, she walked towards the window and noticed that it was Karma 'My day was going so well...' Y/n opened the window and raised a brow "Just thought why not visit?" Karma smirked as he jumped into the window after Y/n backed away from it. Y/n pointed to the alarm clock that was resting on her nightstand with an annoyed expression, Karma had known her for not too long but he has understood what her gestures meant while Y/n's other classmates had failed to learn her gestures so they depends on Karma to translate her gestures and right now Y/n's gesture means "Karma it's late why are you here?" he chuckled "Well, it's just to come and see you~" he teased.

Y/n rolled her eyes. Karma then told Y/n about him fighting some guys that tried to fight him once he was finished Y/n just noticed the bag he brought with him, she pointed at the bag with a confused look "Oh right I brought some video games to play." he said taking out some video games and gaming controllers. He went downstairs bringing Y/n and his bag of games, he put the disc in the tv then took 2 controllers out offering Y/n one, and Y/n took it. Karma taught Y/n how to play the games he had brought, he was surprised that Y/n could play them well "Not bad for a newbie." he said glancing over to Y/n once and a while 'She looks cute when she's focused.' Karma thought light dust of pink was on his cheeks he was soon cut off from his thoughts when he heard that 'PLAYER 2 WON' the words were written on the screen "Heh not bad Tomioka-chan." Karma told now realizing about his crush on the black-haired girl.

A/N: Go follow my Instagram ACC to get informed on upcoming chapters! My user is sleepy-kitsune-kit