| { 8 } |

'Done..' Y/n thought as she jump into her room by the window, she was getting even more exhausted than before if that's even possible. 'I swear to god I need more sleep but I have school today... I feel like I'm forgetting something.' Y/n thought for a moment as she starts changing out of her demon slayer uniform 'But what is it?' she thought as she takes her skirt off 'Could it be someone's birthday? Nah, my phone would have reminded me.' she took her towel and then took a quick shower but that didn't stop her race of thoughts. 

'Ugh what am I forgetting and why am I caring about it?' Y/n thought getting frustrated until her eyes fell onto her haori, 'OH MY GOD HOW COULD I FORGET?!' Y/n grabbed the haori putting it over her uniform now remembering who's coming to visit today she still isn't sure when they will be arriving. When Y/n arrived the entire class could tell that her mood was better than usual "What's up with the mood change, not like it's a bad thing just asking." Rio was the first to ask "Does it have to do with that letter from yesterday?" Kayano asked Y/n simply nodded "So who exactly is coming to visit you?" Karma asked hiding the fact that he's still pissed off but Y/n could sense it. Before Y/n could answer Karma's question Koro-sensei came in and started taking attendance.

| Timeskip After School |

"Ne Tomioka-chan let's walk home together~," Karma said with both hands behind his head Y/n pointed at the vending machine signaling she wanted to get something "Sure let's go then," Karma said turning his body towards the vending machine and grabbing Y/n's hand in the process Karma dragged Y/n there that she didn't realize that the haori that she tied around her waist fell off but a few people did. 2 students from the main building found the haori that had fallen off Y/n's waist, along with Kayano and Nagisa, but before Kayano and Nagisa could grab it the two students from the main building had already taken it. "Ew, what's this? It's so ugly?" one of them said "Hey give that back to Tomioka-san!" Nagisa said with Kayano at his side after hearing her name been called out, Y/n looked behind and saw her haori being held by a guy she doesn't know "This ugly thing?" the other guy said, "It's not ugly!" Kayano protested. "Oi give it back," Y/n said threateningly trying to resist the urge to break all of their bones. "S-stay back or I'll tear it apart!" one of the guys said as the two of them step to the side, one of them was holding the haori at both sides threatening to tear it apart. 

Y/n stared at them both scared that they might tear it apart. Y/n treasured that haori more than her own life, all because there's a hidden secret behind one of the sides of the haori that she owns. The two boys, Karma, Nagisa, and Kayano noticed her scared expression "Y-you wouldn't.." Y/n stuttered the boy smirked "Would you like to see?" he asked his other friend laughed at this "GIVE IT BACK TO HER!" Karma shouted catching other students' attention "What about... no." the boy said looking away then back to the so-called peasants of the school "Just give it back to her you jerks!" Kayano told the two "Sure," he said this gave Y/n a sigh of relief "right after I do this." he said as he tears the haori into two, then four, then eventually more. Y/n's blood began to boil as her bangs covered her eyes, tears started to build up, and anger rushed through her veins. "You..." Y/n mumbled trying to hold back tears "Awww what? Are you going to go cry to your mommy?" the two boys laughed at seeing how pathetic Y/n looked to them "T-tomioka-san." Nagisa stuttered worried for his dear friend Kayano realizing that she is looking exactly how she did back at the mall but even scarier "Oh no..." Kayano whispered as she looks back at Y/n and the shredded haori, by now more of their classmates and other people from the main building are watching the scene confused about what was going on.

Y/n clenched her jaw tightly "You..." she mumbled again but this time louder dropping her bag in the process "What are you saying you peasant?" the other boy spoke feeling too highly of themselves "YOU LITTLE SHITS!" Y/n shouted as she lifts her arm when she was about to throw a punch at both of them Kayano and Nagisa were able to hold her before it could land on the two boys but they were struggling badly "Guys help- she's too strong!!" Kayano yelped trying to form a sentence without grunting then Rio, Karma, Sugino, and Isogai came trying to hold Y/n back. They were all amazed by the strength Y/n has, they all have to admit Y/n looks terrifying when she's pissed off. Y/n did try to push everyone off but she didn't want to hurt them for they are the people she cares deeply about, she eventually gave up, the others knew this because she stopped trying to fight they all saw her teary eyes, ears began to fall from her cheeks, she used her hand to muffle up the sobs that were coming out of her mouth. "Tomioka-san.." Rio muttered but soon after that Y/n turned around and then ran off quickly "O-Oi!" Karma yelled not wasting another minute or second to run but he stopped in his tracks, he looked at the two scared boys. 

"I don't care if you either talk to her, stand near her, be in the same room as her, breath in her direction I will kill you." he death glared the both of them, and the two boys ran away in fear. Karma then continued to run after Y/n. While Y/n was running she couldn't see clearly because of the number of tears that are blocking her vision while she was whipping her tears she suddenly bumped into someone before the stranger could say anything Y/n quickly got up and gave a small apology then continued to run off, the stranger or strangers looked at Y/n confusingly then saw a red-head boy running after her. "Should we check up on her later?" Kayano asked the entire class except for Karma and Y/n "We should." Nagisa said, "I've never seen her look so mad before she looked even angrier than we saw." Rio said. "Excuse me." a feminine voice interrupted they all look behind them and saw nine other people standing behind them "We would like to know if you know the girl that was crying while running?" a rather short girl seemed around Y/n's height asked she had black hair that faded into purple, most of her hair was clipped into a butterfly ornament, she was wearing an insect wing patterned haori "Uhm yes we do in fact she's our friend," Nagisa answered confused on who these people are. 

"So... why was she crying?" a tall intimidating man asked in a low scary voice, with unruly black hair, and cold deep blue eyes but what Y/n's classmates noticed the most was the familiar-looking haori that he was wearing. Then it clicked that is the exact same haori that Y/n owns, they both have the same hair color, they both have the same facial expression just Y/n's one is a little bit more tired, and they both look even more similar when they're pissed off.

'Is he somehow related to Tomioka-san?' they all thought as they recognise the familiar noticeable features that they both have. "So?" the man asked again "Ara~ ara~ Tomioka-san that seems a little rude but I would like to know as well." the girl with the butterfly ornament said this made the others even more shocked 

'T-TOMIOKA?!' 

"Well, our friend's haori got ripped by someone from a different class and it looked exactly like yours sir," Kayano answered while pointing to the black-haired man. They all noticed that the man's eyes had widened almost immediately he asked "Does anyone knows her address?" 'Tomioka-san is such a good brother! It's so cute to see that he cares for Y/n a lot!! Eeek such an adorable sibling relationship!' a pink faded to green-haired girl "Uhm I know her address." Rio raised her hand "Well bring us there." the man said turning around followed by everyone else. Rio led them all to Y/n's house there they saw Karma on her porch knocking on the door "Oi Tomioka-chan open up!" Karma knocked on the door knowing she won't open he stopped he looked around to see the others and nine other people that he had never seen before "Who are they?" Karma questioned the people he actually knows they all just shrugged. "OI SLEEPY SHIT OPEN THIS DOOR!" a tall man with spiky white hair shouted but was soon hit by the woman with the butterfly ornament "I deeply apologize for my friend's behavior he's always like this." she smiled gently.

The man with the same haori as Y/n stepped in front of the door, Karma moved aside, and the man put his palm against the door and his other hand on the doorknob "Y/n please open... you're making your friends worry." the man spoke in a soft and caring tone not long later the door opened revealing Y/n and her puffy eyes "G-giyu... I'm sorry!" Y/n said as she hugs her brother.