| { 14 } |

When Y/n arrived at school she was bombed with questions from her classmates turns out that they somehow found out about the date Karma took Y/n on. When Y/n was left alone Karma went up to her, Y/n looked at Karma in a questioning way "Ok I swear I did not say anything about our date." Karma admitted 'If it wasn't him... then who was it?' Y/n thought just then a familiar voice perked into her ears "Nufufufu~" both Y/n and Karma looked at where the sound was coming from and there in the window was Koro-sensei holding up pictures from their date and both of them noticed the camera around his supposed neck. "That fucking octopus..." Karma muttered under his breath, Y/n then took a shoe made out of anti-sensei rubber out of her bag and handed it to Karma. Karma understood what Y/n was saying and accepted the shoe "Thanks cutie." he said before running after Koro-sensei into the fields. 

'Why and how did she make that?' 

The entire class questioned the slipper Y/n had given Karma. 'Anti-sensei weapon, Asian mother version. But then in this case it's Asian Dad..' Y/n sunk into her chair before resting her head on her table and falling into a slumber. When she woke up it was already lunchtime "Tomioka-san come on let's have lunch together!" Kayano came up to her seat with Nagisa at her side "Karma do you want to join us as well?" Nagisa asked Karma who was next to Y/n. "Sure," Karma said as he stood up lifting Y/n up and dragging her with them 'Bitch I haven't even answered.' Y/n glared at Karma as he continued to drag her along. They all stopped at the same tree Y/n had slept on her first day here. They all sat down comfortably talking and laughing, 'Why do I like hanging out with them? Am I getting attached to them?! I can't possibly be attached to them, I mean after this mission is done I'll have to leave eventually, and plus not after what happened when I got attached to someone.' she munched on her food as she let her mind drift into different kinds of questions.

'Will they hate me if they find out that I'm a demon slayer?' she thought then not even a second later thoughts ran into her head 'They'll hate me! Then they'll want to get rid of me! Then Karma would be disgusted by me!' Y/n thoughts then continued to run through her head as if its a thought running marathon. She was soon snapped back to reality by Karma "Hey sleepy~" he poked Y/n's cheek, and Y/n's head perked up by the sudden contact "Are you okay Tomioka-san?" Nagisa asked Y/n worriedly then nodded her head "Are you sure, you didn't touch your food for 5 minutes!" Kayano said worried for her friend. Y/n then nodded again, Kayano sighed and she began to talk knowing that Y/n would only listen and make gestures. 

- After School -

Kayano, Karma, Nagisa, and Y/n were talking while they had just exited their class just then Karasuma-sensei came up to them "Could you three help clean the shed up? I have to find where that octopus had gone too, he's been gone since the fourth period." Karasuma-sensei told the four of them to agree to help with the shed while Karasuma-Sensei thanked them and went off to find Koro-sensei. "Well, we should get going now if we want to go home soon," Nagisa said shrugging his shoulders and turning his body towards the shed as well as the others. When they opened the shed's door it was a complete mess! Everything was thrown and knocked off the shelves, and dust and dirt were everywhere "What the hell happened here?" Karma was the first to ask 'I'm surprised this place is messier than Sanemi's room.' Y/n thought scanning the place "Yup you guys will work great together so I will just go~." Karma said pointing to Kayano, Y/n, and Nagisa then himself as he tried to exit the door but was stopped by Y/n grabbing his collar. 

In the end, Karma's escape was not successful. The day was falling fast making Y/n more cautious at every single movement that was made and heard, 'This is bad, if we spent more time here cleaning a demon might come to attack!' Y/n thought cursing herself for not bringing a weapon. A few minutes had passed and by now the room was nearly cleaned which made Y/n feel a little better but she kept fearing that a demon will attack. "Hey, Tomioka-san can you help  me with this?" Kayano called out needing help to lift a box up Y/n nodded and walked towards Kayano and just when Y/n picked up the box the door swung open crashing into a few boxes, Y/n dropped the box that she was holding and pulled Nagisa and Karma away from the door.