| { 16 } |

The next day Y/n received a letter from Oyakata-sama saying that her permission had been granted. Y/n didn't want to go to school with the number of injuries that she had and she did not feel like explaining what happened so she contacted Karasuma-sensei and stayed home. The entire day whenever Y/n moved a single muscle a big strike of pain flew right into her body 'Looks like I'm not moving today.' Y/n thought so and sat back down, she lay on her bed groaning from the pain that was flooding her body. Y/n stared into the ceiling, she wanted to sleep, her body was suffering, her eyelids were barely opening but her mind was keeping her wide awake. Thoughts were clouding her head making her overthink the situation that had recently happened.

'Wait Douma was only there to eat us, and I fought back but didn't tell them to run away or hide! And now Muzan probably knows about Karma because I didn't behead Douma!' more and more thoughts came into Y/n's head, she wanted them gone but more only came. She knew what was going to happen, this already had happened before but fortunately, Giyu was there to help her stop it, but apparently, it's back and now Giyu isn't there to help her.

Unconsciously Y/n sat up ignoring the blistering pain that flew through her veins, 'No, I have to stop.' Y/n told herself to recognize the actions she was currently doing.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT"

A familiar voice echoed through her head, it wasn't Y/n's voice, it was a dark and low voice. This voice used to live along with Y/n before but it disappeared when Giyu found a way to help Y/n. This voice kept giving her negative thoughts about herself, but now it's back. Even if Y/n tries to ignore the voice, it'll get louder and will never leave her alone the only thing she could do was respond to the voice.

'It isn't my fault.'

"IT HAD ALWAYS BEEN YOUR FAULT"

'Stop it, what you're saying isn't true.'

"YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT. YOU HAD ALWAYS BEEN A BURDEN TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU AND NOW YOU ARE BRINGING DANGER TO OTHERS, AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT"

'Just stop it, it had never been my fault and I'm not a burden!'

"YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER TOLD YOU TOO, HE HAS TOO MUCH SYMPATHY FOR YOU BUT HE PROBABLY JUST WANTS YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT"

'You're lying, Giyu wanted to help me! He cares for me!'

"GIYU NEVER LOVED YOU, HE ONLY WANTED OTHERS TO SEE THE GOOD IN HIM, IF HE COULD HE WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU FOR THE DEMONS TO DEVOUR YOU"

'No, Giyu loves me! He cares for me!' Y/n felt the doubt rising inside her; she needed Giyu to help her, but Giyu was nowhere near her. Her breathing became unsteady, sweats were sliding down from her forehead, her body began to tremble, and tears were starting to blur her vision.

"NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU, NO ONE CARES FOR YOU, NO ONE WANTS TO STAY WITH YOU, NO ONE WANTS YOU TO STAY ALIVE! SO JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND JUST GIVE YOUR PATHETIC LIFE UP"

'No.... they truly care about me!' Y/n tried to fight back, but the words kept stabbing her heart.

"THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK! THEY ACT AS IF THEY LOVE YOU, THEY ACT AS IF THEY CARE THEN ONE DAY THEY'LL JUST PACK EVERYTHING AWAY AND FORGET ABOUT YOU!"

Y/n didn't want to believe this, she wanted to tell herself that everyone she knows truly does care for her but there was a small problem, it was hard for her to believe that everyone actually cares for her well-being.

'No, they do care, you're just trying to trick me!' Y/n head began to hurt, she held her head in pain.

"TRICK YOU? YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG. I'M JUST SAVING YOU"