Prologue

Delhi, the capital city of India, is popular in many ways. Political, top universities, and most importantly the heavy traffic makes the local people plan their day ahead of time. In terms of love, it is known as "Dilwalo ki Delhi" which is referred to as people who originate from Delhi who is lovable, decent, and carry a big heart within them.

Delhi is considered the best place for street food, remember Chandni Chawk's Aloo Paratha and that reference of Delhi-6. Honestly, this city has its own aroma and people proudly say we are from Delhi.

From Rich industrialists to the poor, everyone works hard every day to survive in this city. Every street, every corner has its own story and memories.

Each person has their own dreams, struggles, disappointments, responsibilities, and lots of stress in an unpredictable life. In the hustle-bustle city, the streets of Chandi Chawk live an upper-middle-class family "Malhotra's".

The entrance is a gate of ancient times that hasn't been upgraded to keep the legacy and culture. The nameplate has "Malhotra Niwas' ' which has a few blurred alphabets showcasing the need to renovate. As we enter, there is a staircase towards the right heading upstairs to the 2nd floor of the house.

In front, there is a big courtyard and the other three walls are surrounded by spacious rooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom.

The newspaper is being thrown and the milkman stands in front of the house ringing the doorbell.

A lady in her mid-40s takes the stainless steel pot from the kitchen and opens the door. The milkman pours the milk in it and she complains "bhaiya aaj kal tum doodh mein pani bahut milate ho"

"Maaji.. Aapke toh sudh dudh hi deta hun main! Ek aapka hi parivar hai jo waqt pe mujhe meri mehnat ke paise de deta hai warna iss gaali mein toh udhaar mein dudh dena padta hai mujhe" he replied.

A smile appeared on her lips hearing this, she picked up the newspaper and headed back into the house. She keeps the milk on the stove and lets it boil.

Another lady rushes into the kitchen "bhabhi.. Maaf karna aaj late ho gaya mujhe" she apologized to her.

"Koi baat nahi Nandini.. Tum chai rakhdo main tab tak nashte ke taiyari kar leti hun '' the elder one said.

Meet the two ladies of the Malhotra Niwas, the elder is named Pooja Malhotra, wife of retired Railway government officer Anoop Malhotra who is a very honest person. They have struggled, and sacrificed a lot but fulfill every wish of their sons in the best possible way.

They hear the laughter of two men, Pooja smiles "uth gaye dono

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They hear the laughter of two men, Pooja smiles "uth gaye dono.."

She walks out and sees them discussing some political matters supporting their favorite alliances.

"Aap dono bhi na subah subah shuru ho jaate hai.. Sarkar aap logo ko nahi chalani hai '' Pooja said.

"Lekin Pooja.. Desh ka vikas hona hai toh humhe bhi apna yogdan dena hai '' Anoop justified.

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें