Chapter 22: Fun

Seattle, USA

Club Vibe Tribe

Aniket approached towards Nitya, he glanced at her from head to toe and she was looking extremely hot and gorgeous.

He apologises "I am sorry pata nahi aap kya soch rahi hongi mere baare mein? Lekin maine ye dress nahi pasand ki thi aapke liye! Wo uss waqt Karan apni girlfriend ke liye bhi dress wrap kar raha tha toh dono exchange ho gaye" he clarifies as he didn't wanted her to feel something bad about him.

She smiles at his honestly. Priya and Tina went to dance floor with Ryan and Karan.

"Aap kuch bol nahi rahi hai.. I am once again sorry" he again apologizes.

"Relax.. Aniket it's completely fine! Waise kya itni buri lag rahi hun main isme ki aap baar baar sorry kah rahe ho?" she asked.

"Nahi nahi.. Itni hot lag rahi ho ki yahan garmi badh gayi hai" he said moving his fingers behind his ear in between in his ears and looking away from her.

Nitya smiles broadly hearing his words. He sees her reaction.

Aniket asked "dance?" he forwards his hand towards her. Nitya keeps her hand on his and they move to the dance floor.

They were dancing, a guy behind Nitya was purposely hitting with her. Nitya turns and he smiles at her. She sighed, she looks in front and then the guy again gives a light push to her. Aniket saw it, he pulls her behind him and gives a hard push to him.

The guy looked at him angrily and held his collar "how dare you push me?" he asked

"How dare you tried to misbehave with her?" Aniket shouts at him.

Nitya held his hand and said "Ani.. let it be"

They end up hitting each other, and the bouncers come and stop their fight. Aniket tells him the matter and the guy is taken out of the club.

Nitya eyed him and asked "kya zaroorat thi unse uljhane ki?"

"Toh kya karta?? How dare he misbehave with you" he murmurs.

Nitya smiles at his concern. Ryan teases him "oh boy.. You never fought for me with anyone"

Aniket stared at him angrily "shut up.."

"Acha ab don't spoil the mood.. Ek ek drink ho jaye kyun?" Karan questions.

Everyone moves towards the bar, Aniket said "nahi.. Nahi chalo dinner karte hai"

Nitya sighed deeply, as he was trying hard to impress her pretending to be so innocent like his brother.

"Lekin mujhe drink karna hai!" she said leaving him shocked.

"What??" he asked with an open mouth

"Come on Aniket.. Ab itna toh jaan gayi hun tumhe! Please you don't have to behave like your dada.. Jaise ho waise hi ache ho" Nitya said and walked away from there to the bar counter.

Aniket moves his fingers in between his hair and walked toward the counter. The bartender serves the shots of Vodka to them. Nitya looks and was about to take it in but Aniket stops her. She looks at him and he denies it.

He says "Guys hum ab dinner ke liye jaa rahe hai"

"Okay! Continental ya indian?" Ryan asked.

He eyed at Nitya, he asked "kya khana pasand karogi?"

"Indian" She replies.

Aniket makes the payment and then they head towards the restaurant. They have a great time together, Aniket wanted to spend some time alone with her.

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें