Chapter 43: Confession

Manvi was getting ready for the party. She was wearing a yellow chiffon saree. Aarav was passing by her room and looked at her from head to toe when she was trying to wear her earrings. He entered the room, he noticed that her blouse was backless and he immediately looked for a stole and placed it on her back.

"Ye tumne kya pehna hai?" He asked.

"Achhi saree hai na ?" She asked showing him while turning around.

"Vo toh thik hai lekin peeche ka kahan hai?" He asked looking at her back.

"Ye backless hai, tum hato raaste se" she said and took her purse.

"Arey lekin ye backless tum gharwalo ko bataogi toh kaisa lagega?" He asked stopping her at the door.

"Unki chinta mat karo, neeche tumhara ziddi bhai aur meri pyari behen hi hain bas, baki sab jagraate mein gaye hain, so if you'll excuse me" she said and stepped out of the room

"Arey lekin ye" he said and tried to cover her back.

"Aur suno tum na thodi der baad aana, kya hai ki main nahi chahti ki tumhara ziddi bhai mujhse aur sawal jawab kare" she ordered and stepped downstairs.

Aniket was in the corridor, Nitya too was there, and both of them were having their coffees. When Nitya saw Manvi she whistled at her. Manvi looked at her astonished.

"Kya baat hai Mannu aaj toh pakka chooriyan chal jaengi tere naam ki," she said, praising her.

"Shh! Chup! Kuch bhi bolti hai Nit.... Ummm....Chandra..." she replied.

"Waise kahan chal di sawari?" Nitya asked

"Ek party mein jaana hai" she replied.

"Achha achha, jaa bye" Nitya said.

"Bye,...Bye Aniket" Manvi said and Aniket waved to her.

"Aaj toh main aapka bhanda dada ke samne phodkar rahunga Manvi ji" he thought.

Just as Manvi left the house, Aniket ran to Aarav's room.

"Dada jaldi chalo aapko kahin le chalna hai" he said

"Arey lekin kahan?"

"Chalo toh" he said. He grabbed his hand and they rushed downstairs.

Nitya saw them in a hurry and she asked " Kahan jaa rahe hain aap log itna jaldi jaldi mein"

"Chandralekha ji bilkul time nahi hai sawal jawab ke liye" Aniket replied.

"Arey lekin..." she said

"Ani tu mujhe toh bata hum kahan jaa rahe hain" Aarav said.

"Abhi agar maine sab batane baitha na toh mauka haath se chala jaega ek kaam keejiye aap bhi chaliye hamare saath" he said.

They locked the door and rushed outside. Aniket quickly searched for a taxi. They all sat in it and after a while, Aniket noticed Manvi in a taxi. He asked the driver to follow the taxi. Aarav and Nitya were confused as they couldn't see that Manvi was in the taxi which Aniket had asked the driver to follow.

After a while, Manvi reached the venue of the party and a few minutes later Aniket with the rest of the two people reached the venue. Aniket spotted Manvi and he decided to follow her there. Aarav remembered that it was the same venue Manvi had told him about the party.

"Ye Ani hamein yahan kyun laya hai" he thought. Nitya too was confused.

They got inside the club where the party was going on. Aniket spotted Manvi who had just entered the hall, he saw her closely dancing with Agastya.

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें