Chapter 32: The Turn

New Delhi, India

Malhotra Niwas

Everyone was present in the courtyard and having a discussion. Aarav glanced down at them from the top and takes a deep breath.

Manvi comes out of the room and asked "yahan kyun khade ho?"

"Tumse shaadi ki toh sirf parivar ki khushi ke liye aaj wahi mujhse naraz hai.. Sab kuch bardasht kar sakta hun lekin parivar ki berukhi nahi" Aarav replied.

Manvi kept her hand on his and spoke "jaise tumne mere parivar ko manaya mujhe vishwas hai tum apne parivar ko bhi mana loge Aarav.."

Aarav looks at her with a smile, he goes downstairs and greeted everyone but none replied to him as they were still upset with him.

He eyed at Anoop "papa..." he said.

Anoop and Karan were busy discussing about the politics matters. Nandini and Pooja were doing preparing for the dinner.

"Bhabhi main sabzi chauk deti hun" Nandini said and walked towards the kitchen. Pooja also followed her but Aarav held her hand.

"Maa baat toh sunlo.." he requested.

"Duggu bahut kaam hai.. Aur nahi sunna hai tera ek aur jhooth" She replied and walked to the kitchen.

He gets upset as nobody is listening to him. Manvi comes downstairs, she went to the kitchen and wanted to help the mothers.

Nandini refuses "nahi tum jaake aaram karo! Hum kar lenge"

"Lekin choti maa.."

"Maine kaha na.. Jao" Nandini almost shouted at her.

Pooja held her hand "Nandini kya kar rahi ho?? Tabiyat thik nahi hai uski" she said.

Nandini glanced at her and replied "isliye kah rahi hun.. Aapne room mein jaake aaram kare.. "

Manvi helplessly walks out of the kitchen, they prepared the dinner and everyone had the food silently.

Aftermath, Pooja gave waterbottle to Manvi and said "kuch bhi zaroorat ho toh awaz de dena"

Manvi nods and Pooja goes to her room. Aarav follows her and calls her out "maa suno na please.."

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai duggu..." she completely denied.

She closed the door on his face and his hand came in between the door. He pretended to get deeply hurt and shouted "aaahh...."

Manvi eyed him and thinks "mere saath rahkar bahut zyada dramebaaz ho gaya hai.. I am so proud of myself.." she walks upstairs to the room.

However, Pooja doesn't open the door. Aarav walks ahead towards Nandini's room and knocks on the door "choti maaa..."

Nandini opens the door and asked "kya hai??"

"Baat sunlo please.." he requests her.

"Duggu subah jaldi uthna hai mujhe.. Tang mat kar" Nandini replied and closed the door on his face but Aarav keeps his hand on the door and actually gets hurt.

"Aaah..." he screamed.

Nandini immediately opened the door and saw him wincing in pain grabbing his hand. She held his and said in concern "duggu lagi tujhe?"

"Nahi.." he denies but pretends to be deeply hurt.

Nandini made him sit on the couch and shouted "bhabhi zara baraf laana"

Pooja opens the door and comes out. She rushes to the kitchen and gets the ice, Nandini places it on his fingers and Aarav speaks "Choti maa.. Maa manta hun hamari shaadi mann se nahi hui lekin nibhayi hai humne"

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें