Chapter 13: Wedding Day - 2

Nitya had noticed the challenging eyes of Aniket and Ishika. All the people headed towards the mandap.

"Aman ke bachhe sun" she whispered to her brother.

"Ji Didi"

"Jaise hi Jiju joote utaare tu joote utha lega samjha" she ordered.

"Don't worry Di, I am at it"

Nitya and Aman were standing behind Manvi so that they could immediately take away the shoes. But as soon as Aarav took off the shoes Ishika packed them in a box. Nitya's mouth fell open when she saw this.

"Aapke saare mansoobon par paani fir gaya na Nitya ji?" asked Aniket as he came and stood near her.

"Kya?" Nitya turned to him and asked.

"Kuch nahi, main ye keh raha tha aap bahot khoobsurat lag rahi hain Nitya ji" he said admiring her. It was for the first time that Aniket had actually noticed Nitya so closely. She looked elegant in the ivory lehenga.

"Thank you"

Aniket lifted his collars "Aapne bataya nahin main kaisa lag raha hun" he asked.

Nitya looked at him up and down, she for the first time noticed him wearing a black designer sherwani and she smiled " Aap bhi thik lag rahe hai" she said as she was annoyed because she wasn't able to get the shoes.

"Thik, par Nitya ji... main toh" before he could say something further, a waiter came over there with a tray of starters.

"Arey bhaiyya, ye ladke waale hain, ladke ke sage bhai hain, inki khaatir mein koi kami nahin rehna chahiye haan? Aap inhe ache se khilaye" she instructed him.

She went to the sitting area next to the mandap to watch all the rituals.

The wedding ceremony started, Aarav and Manvi exchanged the varmalas again. The pandit started to recite the mantras.

Meanwhile, Aman came to Nitya and said something in her ears

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Meanwhile, Aman came to Nitya and said something in her ears. She saw Aniket carrying a box with him. Aman had informed her that the shoes were there in that box.

Aniket smiled and sat near Nitya

"Kitne ache lag rahe hain na dono saath mein" he said and Nitya nodded in agreement.

Pandit ji looked at Nitya and said " Beti aap zara yahan aaiye"

"Ji main?"

"Haan"

Nitya went to him and he asked Nitya to fill Manvi's hairline with sindoor.

"Ji main maang bharun?" she asked

"Haan beta, dulhe se pehle koi kanya Dulhan ki mang bharti hai" he explained.

"Par pandit ji Nitya kyun?" asked Manvi.

"Kanya ko mata gauri ka roop mana jata hai, kehte hain unka Dulhan ki maang bharna shubh hota hai, beta pehle ye sindoor aap gauri maa ko chadhaiye aur fir inki maang mein teen baar bhariye" he explained, Nitya and Manvi smiled to each other.

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें