Chapter 33: His Accident

As Aniket left the place Nitya rang the doorbell. Vivek opened the door, he was carrying a suitcase beside him.

"Nitya beta tum yahan?" He was surprised to see her there.

"Haan, main aa gayi wapas" she said with a wide smile and hugged him.

"Maa, chachi" she shouted.

"Beta ghar mein koi nahi hai, sab England mein hain" Vivek informed them.

"Kya? Sab england mein lekin..."

Before she could say something her phone rang, it was an unknown number.

"Hello"

"Main inspector Pandey baat kar raha hun, aap Nitya Malhotra baat kar rahin hain?"

"Jee haan, par aapne phone kyun kiya?" She asked worriedly.

"Aniket Malhotra aapke pati hain?"

"Haan"

"Aapke pati ka ye red signal ke paas accident ho gaya hai, hum unhe City hospital le ja rahe hain" he informed her.

The phone fell off her hands, she was in tears. Vivek was worried seeing her condition.

"Kya hua beta tum itna kaamp kyun rahi ho?" Vivek asked.

"Dad, Aniket ka accident ho gaya hai, mujhe jana hoga, please gaadi nikaliye" she said and rushed outside the Nivi mansion. Vivek followed her outside. They sat in the car and drove to the red signal. She saw that the ambulance was there.

Vivek came to the ambulance, showed his card and said " Aap inhe Lifeline hospital lekar chaliye, main wahan ka dean hun"

He came to Nitya and was to inform her something but stopped when heard her saying "Main isi ambulance mein inke sath jaungi, ye mere pati hain"

Vivek was shocked hearing that coming from her mouth, he closed his eyes for a moment. He controlled his emotions for that moment.

The ambulance rushed to the hospital.

LIFELINE HOSPITAL

Aniket was in the operation theater, he was badly injured. Nitya was inside the OT, her hands trembled as it was her husband whom she loved dearly. Meanwhile she saw her father along with a senior doctor entering inside.

"Nitya, tumhein yahan nahi hona chahiye" he said.

"Lekin Dad...Aniket" she saw him

"Main tumhare jazbaat samajh sakta hun Nitya lekin as a senior doctor main tumhein is surgery mein assist karne ki permission nahi de sakta, jao Dr. Kesvani is case ko handle karenge" he said. Nitya had almost forgotten that she hadn't informed her father about her relationship with Aniket.

"Dad, Ani..." she came to tears with that.

"Dr. Kesvani ko tum achhi tarah janti ho Nitya, vo bahot bade surgeon hain, Aniket ko kuch nahi hone denge, maine Aarav aur Malhotra family ko inform kar diya hai, tum jao, tumhein unke paas hona chahiye" Vivek said. Nitya nodded. She went outside, Vivek too came out after knowing the details from Dr. Kesvani.

Nitya came outside and started removing the surgical suit. She then came to the corridor. She saw Aarav Manvi and the rest of the family approaching them. Aarav and Manvi weren't able to inform the family anything as this news reached them before that.

"Vivek ji, kaisa hai mera Ani?" Pooja asked, she was absolutely broken. She cried to tears.

Nitya wasn't in her senses, Nandini came up to her and asked "Bolo na Nitya, kaisa hai Ani? Usay kuch zyada hua toh nahi?"

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें