Chapter 48: Their Re-Marriage

Malhotra House

It was Haldi ceremony happening, Aniket teases Aarav "kya baat hai daada.. Bade khush nazar aa rahe ho"

"Kyu nahi hona chahiye?" he asked.

"Haa.. waise suna hai iske baad haldi dene jaana hai udhar.." Aniket whispers in his ear.

"Toh?" Aarav questions innocently.

"Aapko aana hai mere saath?" He asked teasingly.

"Mujhe nahi jaana hai.. Tu jaa aur sirf haldi deke aana.." He said meaningfully.

"Kya daada ab bhi.. Mujhe ched rahe ho ulta" Aniket said glaring.

Aarav smiles and goes upstairs to the bathroom to take the bath. Here Pooja hands Aniket the haldi and goes to Bhagat's house.

Bhagatji's House

Manvi wore the saree and glanced at herself in the mirror. She hears some noise, she looks around but couldn't find anyone. She heard the knock sound and she looked at the balcony window. She was shocked to see Aarav, she run and opens it.

He climbs up and jumps inside the room. Manvi was shocked at this "tum! Aise kyun?" as he still had Haldi on his face.

"What do you mean by kyun? Tumse milne aaya hun.." He said with a smile.

"Lekin.." she paused when he pulled her closer by keeping his hand on her waist. She places her hand on his shoulder and looks into his eyes.

"Bahut pasand hai na tumhe ye filmy shaadi?" He asked.

She nods in yes, he touches his cheek to hers and the Haldi gets applies on it. She closes her eyes and smiles with this. She moves away from him but he held her wrist and pulled her back.

"Mujhe nahi pata tha tum itne romantic ho.." she said.

"Abhi maine kuch kiya hi kahan hai?" He asked winking at her.

She smiles and pushes him away "jo kiya hai bahut hai.. Abhi jao koi aa gaya aur tumhe dekh liya na yahan! Band baj jayegi" she said.

"Tum jao neeche main intezar karta hun yahi! Upar aaogi toh saath mein hi naha lenge.." He spoke teasingly.

Manvi glared at him and pushes him towards the balcony.. "Jao tum.. Ab main tumhe shyam ko milungi samjhe.. Mandap pe"

"Kuch 9 ghante baad" He estimated.

"Very smart..." Manvi said.

Aarav remembered something and takes out from his pocket "ye lo.."

"Kya hai ye?" she asked.

"Yahi toh dene aaya tha.." Aarav said.

Manvi opens it and it was her result. A tear escaped down her eyes and she losses her consciousness. She drops in his arm.. "Manvi.. Manvi..."

Here downstairs, Aniket arrives and looks for Nitya. He finds her dancing and smiles seeing her. She saw him and moves towards him.

"Aa gaye? Thoda jaldi nahi aaye ho.." Nitya said.

"Ab ladke waale hai toh thoda late toh aayenge na.." Aniket spoke.

"Aha.." she snatched the Haldi bowl from his hands.

"Shyam ko aao.. Karti hun swaghat aapka!" Nitya said and walks towards the centre. He smiles hearing her words.

He was about to leave but Bhagatji stopped him. He takes him towards the snacks counter "beta.. Ache se khao.."

Aniket nodded and he eats.. He was only staring at Nitya, he closes his eyes for a moment "Ani.. tujhe aur koi sujh hi nahi raha hai Chandralekhaji ke alawa...aankhein band karke bhi kal inka hi chehra dikha!"

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें