🐼O-N-E🐼

Hi!

Sorry guys it's been like 20 days since I last updated. I promise new chap each day!! 😃💜
______________________❤︎_____________________

✰❀♧︎︎︎☃︎☃︎♧︎︎︎❀✰

"Come on boys, kill those motherfuckers!" Jungkook commanded as they entered their rival's company.

Jungkook was furious after he came to know that one of his loyal man betrayed him by selling some inside information to the other gang. So he wanted to show who was the top man in the business.

One by one the boys killed all the men without any effort and was now standing inside the leader's room.

"So Chang, you thought you will steal our drugs and we will be fools not to notice it? Do you think The Jeon Jungkook that unprofessional?" Jungkook said and sat on the desk with his legs crossed and gun on his chin.

Chang was kneeling infront of him with his hands joined, begging Jungkook to spare his life. But Jungkook just laughed at the crying, pathetic man and got down the desk and got near him with an emotionless face.

"I don't have time for people like you! Goodbye." He said and 'bang'.

The man's lifeless body fell down on the floor as fresh blood flew out of the back of his head.

"What a drag! Can we leave now leader?" Yoongi said with a bored face.

Getting a nod from Jungkook the rest of them headed to their car.

The ride to their home was in silence. They were all exhausted from the mission and nobody was interested in talking.

Entering the house, they headed to their rooms when a low almost inaudible voice was heard, stopping them in their tracks.

"Jungkook-shi"

They turned around pointing their loaded guns to the owner of the voice making the person shriek in fear.

"P-please d-don't s-shoot m-me!" A girl said with her hands up.

"Who the fuck are you? And why are you here?" Jungkook said still his gun aiming the girl.

"I don't know if you still remember me Jungkookshi. But I was your personal assistant four years ago." The girl said in tears.

Jungkook took a moment to remember and a smirk made its way on his face.

"Daniella, why a backstabbing bitch like you is here?" Jungkook said and sat on the nearby chair with his legs crossed and hand under his chin.

"Jungkook-shiii I am so sorry. Please forgive me for what I did before." The girl fell on his feet begging for forgiveness. Jungkook just shook his leg harshly, hitting the girl in her face.

The girl cried from pain but the boys just laughed at while judging her appearance.

The girl was too skinny, wearing clothes which were black skirt with a white blouse. Her clothes had small holes everywhere. Her hair were messy and tangled. For her makeup, she was just wearing some red lipstick and her mascara all smudged and messy. In all she looked in a very bad condition.

"Do you really think I will forgive you this easily? You are the one who traded all our secrets to our rivals for just some money. How fucking pathetic." Jungkook said with a bitter smile.

He still remember how he was attack out of nowhere in the middle of the night. How their rivals knew every passcode of their locks. They easily accessed their house and attacked them. How they were so close to death just because Jungkook's bitch of an assistant decided to betray them by selling information to the others.

"You know you made a big mistake coming here. Now say goodbye to your pathetic life." Jungkook said reloading his gun and aiming right between the shaky girl's eyes.

"Jungkook please don't shoot me. Just give me 5 minutes and I will explain you everything. Please." Daniella begged.

"You have two minutes and after that I will not wait to kill you. So START!" Jungkook growled. He was a little annoyed at himself for giving the girl a chance.

"Jungkookshi, I was helpless at that time. You remember how you often get drunk and use to make out with me for fun. It was fun back then for me too but soon everything turned upside sown for me when I got p-pregnant with you. I knew you would not accept the two of us, so I sold all your secrets for money. I wanted to s-secure my and my baby's future." Hearing this Jungkook pulled the gun down and stared at Daniella with wide eyes.

Talking the sign that Jungkook is too shocked to speak, she continued.

"I left Seoul and went to Daegu for a peaceful life. After 9 months I had out beautiful son, Taehyung. We were so happy together, when one years ago....those bastards came back in my life again. They somehow got to know that Taehyung is your son, so they wanted to him. They wanted him so they can blackmail you. For a year I have been running away from them. We had nowhere to go, nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep. I tried my best to make my Taehyungie life better but I can't do it anymore. I am so tired now. So I am here to give him to you. You are the only one who can save him from those bastards." Daniella said as she cried her eyes out. Jungkook sat their in shock while the others were trying not to cry.

With shaky legs and tear stained face the girl got up and went outide and after a minute she came back with a small bundle of brownish blanket in her arm and a small backpack hanging in her other arm.

"Taehyungie baby, wakey wakey." She said in a very sweet tone. After a minute later a small giggle was heard inside the blanket.

"E-eomma." Someone said from the blanket and all the eyes turned on the small boy who slowly got up rubbing his eyes. The boy gave a kiss to his mother and giggled happily.

She set the boy on the ground and kneeled down at his level.

"Baby, eomma has to go for sometime. For some days you will stay with your appa. Okay baby!" She said and stroked the small boys brunette hair.

"N-no eomma. Don't leave Tae. Plwease." The kid said in a sad voice. His eyes were already filled with unshed tears.

"Taehyungie, you're eomma's big brave boy, right!? Cmon baby, just for somedays. I will comeback after sometime. Now go meet you appa." She said calmly, even though from inside she wanted to cry so badly.

The kid turned around, the others getting a full view of his face, made their breath hitch in shock. The kid resembled Jungkook alot.

He had big doe eyes, long shoulder length brunette coloured hair, a pointy nose and tan complexion. He looked a little under weight and small than a three year old, but they had to admit it, the boy was the most beautiful kid they had ever seen in their lives.

"Taehyungie, look the man sitting on the chair is Jungkook, your appa." She said and pointed towards Jungkook.

Jungkook was too shook to respond. While Taehyung found him a little scary with all those black drawings around his neck.

"Okay baby, don't trouble your appa. Try to behave well. I-I will come s-soon. Okay baby, byeeee." She said in one go, trying not to cry.

"Eomma plwease don't goooo." The boy hiccuped and fisted her blouse in his small hands. Trying his best to stop her but she softly removed his hands.

"Baby, please don't cry. You are making eomma sad too. Do you want me to be sad?" Daniella said and made a sad face.

"No no, eomma no cry. Taehyung will not cry." He said and rubbed his tears away. Trying to make the bravest face he can ever make. Daniella smiled at little at his son's cuteness, kissed his cheeks, gave him his small backpack and left.

Taehyung just stood there looking at his mother's figure leaving. When his mother was no longer seen, he slowly turned around with a little hope in his eyes and made grabby hands to Jungkook.

"A-appa !?"

"Don't call me appa!" Jungkook suddenly shouted making little Taehyungie scared again tears started running down his already swollen eyes.

✰❀♧︎︎︎☃︎☃︎♧︎︎︎❀✰

Next chap tomorrow!
Or if I get 10 reads in 2 hours I will  upload another chapter today 💜