🐼S-E-V-E-N-T-E-E-N🐼

I suddenly remembered svt 💀

okay so from now 1 or 2 chapters will be based on a story i read in my english text book few classes below :"
So it might be a lil' fictional 😺
Like I know yall r excited abt Bogum vs kook but lemme just add a bit taekook father son duo :D

"It was nice meeting you Taehyung, see you next Saturday, yeah?"

"Mkay hyung byeee!"

Next day (sunday)

Jungkook pov (yea finally changed it -_-)

I had seen the magic shop from afar several times. I had passed it once or twice, but never had I thought of going in.

But today Taehyung dragged me up to the shop. There was such keenness in him that I was forced to get in.

It was a little narrow shop, not very well lit. On the shop counter, there were several crystal balls. On the floor, there were magic mirrors: one to draw you out long and thin and one to make you short and fat. While we were laughing at all these, the shopman appeared.

"How can I help you?" said he.

"I want to buy my little boy a few simple tricks," I said.

"Um!" said the shopman, and scratched his head for a moment, as if thinking. Then he drew from his hair a glass ball and said, "Something like this?" and held it out.The action was unexpected. I had seen the trick done at magic shows, but I had not expected it here.

"That's good", I said with a laugh.

"Isn't it?" said the shopman.

Taehyung stretched out his hand to take this object and found merely a blank palm.

Where did it go?

I just noticed this but thank you so much for 4k reads!!!!
Also, can you all quickly click the follow button? I really wanna reach 100 followers 😸😺

Also I think I was being too cruel so from now, I will update every day!!!!