🐼N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N🐼

"Lachimolala"

I felt very uneasy and began to look for the way out. Turning to tae, I saw him standing on a stool. The shopman was holding a big drum in his hand.

"We're playing hide and seek, daddy!" cried Taehyung. And before I could prevent him, the shopman had put the big drum over him.

"Take that off," I shouted, "this instant. You'll frighten the boy."

The shopman did so without a word. He held the big drum towards me to show its emptiness. The stool was empty, too.

My boy had disappeared!

"Where is my boy?" I said.

"You see," he said, displaying the drum's interior, "this is genuine magic!"

I jumped at him and fell into utter darkness.

THUD!

"Sorry, Sir, I didn't see you coming,"someone said.

I saw I was in Regent Street and I had collided with a man, and a yard away was tae. He was carrying four parcels in his arm. He smiled at me. He did not look scared.

For a second I was at a loss. I stared round to see the door of the magic shop. It was not there. There was no door, no shop, nothing. I did the only thing possible in that mental state.

I called for a cab.

I got in with Tae.

"Dad!" Said tae at last, "that was a proper magic shop!" He looked completely undamaged. He was neither scared, nor disturbed.There in his arms were four parcels containing items from the magic shop.

Since then I have been up and down Regent Street several times looking for that shop. After all, I had not paid for the items.

It's my birthday 🎂🍰🎈🥳😋🤗😎🙈💝🫂💅💅🙋🏼‍♀️🌸💐😘😘