🐼T-H-R-E-E🐼

Sorry for not updating yesterday 😔
_________________________________________

Jin's pov

"Uhh ... uhhhh ..."

'What is that sound!'

I woke up abruptly and looked around my room, searching the sources of that weird sound. My hands almost reaching the knife under my pillow ready to attack the intruder but soon dropped the idea when I saw who it was the kid from yesterday. He was sitting on the bed softly crying with balled fists rubbing his swollen eyes.

"Uhm Tae, what happened? Why are you crying baby?" I asked softly trying to remove his fist from his eyes.

"W-w-want D-d-dadaaa!!" Tae weeped making me coo.

"Ahm Tae, baby your Appa is uhm not at home right now. Cmon, let's go back to sleep." I said and laid back down but got back up when Taehyung released a loud wail as his cries grew louder.

"Oh my god, Tae please calm down you're gonna wake everyone." I said trying to calm him down but his wails grew louder and louder, making me more tense.

'If Jungkook wakes up because of this kid, he is so dead!"

I quickly picked him up and tried to rock him back to sleep. But his cries never faded. To be more specific, his cries grew more louder (if that is even possible!)

And it took not too long when my door was flung open and in came the four boys. All in their night suits, bed hair and sleepy faces. They quickly closed the door shut and came running to me.

"Hyung, what the hell! Do you want all of us dead or what!?" Namjoon yelled.

"Make him stop! Or Jungkook will wake the fuck up." Jiminie said covering his ears from all the loud shrieks escaping Taehyung's mouth.

"What do you guys think I am doing for the past 15 minutes! He is not calming down. He wants Jungkook!" I said yelled back at the boys.

"You know you can't take him to Jungkook. He will get sooo mad. I don't wanna see him angry early in the morning." Hobi said with fear written on his face. Making us all nod in agreement.

Jungkook being mad early in the morning is not a very good sight. Usually someone or something ends up dead or broken into millions of pieces. More likely the things which made him mad.

So we quickly started to shush

Taehyung down. Jimin and Hobi doing some random dance moves to make Tae happy. Namjoon making silly faces, even speaking random english words to stop him from crying (?) While I rocked him till I can't feel my arms and legs anymore. But the kid's condition was still the same.

"Hyung what to do, what to do?" Hobi said pulling his hair in frustration.

"I don't know Hobi! I think we are all gonna die soooooon. I- I just w-wanna tell you guys, I l-love you all very much." I said with teary eyes. I can clearly see what's gonna happen.

'Jungkook will come in any second, his gun loaded with bullets. Firstly, he's gonna shoot the baby for disturbing his precious sleep. Then he's gonna shoot me, for taking this kid's side and then the others. And then will go back to sleep like nothing happened!!!!!!!I trembled at the thought.

"You are so fucking dramatic!" Someone said it from behind.

It was Yoongi who spoke up from behind us with a smirk on his face. He got up from the chair he was sitting and took Taehyung from me.

He quickly started rocking him back and forth, side to side. Doing a random standing dance while humming a random song and immediately Taehyung's attention was on him.

His soothing voice making Taehyung sleepy and soon the little boy was out like a light. His small head laying on Yoongi's shoulder as light snores escaped his open mouth.

"How did you do it?" I said with curious eyes.

"Well when I was little, my appa used to sing me to sleep. His voice always made me calm and sleepy." He said and shrugged a little.

"Ohhhh" We all said in unison and nodded when suddenly I exclaimed "what the fuck! Yoongi you should have done it sooner then!"

"What's the fun in that!?" He said and chuckled. Making us whine in frustration as we all laid on the hard floor tired and frustrated. Eyes closed. The silence felt so good to our ears.

But it soon the silence came to an end when suddenly all of our phones beeped.

Jungkook 👿👿

Meet me at the office now!

The text message made our throats dry as cold as sweat ran through our faces.

"This does not look good"