🔥T-W-E-N-T-Y-O-N-E🔥

So I changed my mind, lol 🙃

Now PLEASE choose the topic of next book:

1) little space au 🌸

2) mafia au 😈

This chapter has many time skips but quite interesting too... Let's go!!

"OOOOOOOO HE IS MY BEST FRIEND BOGUM DAD, the one I told you about, UwU"

"Hmm so Park Bogum, ten years old and studying in 4th grade..." Jungkook said eyeing his son's best friend up and down

"Y-yes"

"Dad Please stop scaring him!!" Taehyung cried out.

"*Huff* okay go kiddos and play. But make sure not to harm each other;"

"Okay daddy!"
"Okay uncle"

".....daddy? Hmmmm" bogum thought

Did I forget to mention that they read in the same school? 🙂

[] Time skip 4 years []

By this time, Bogum and Taehyung had become best friends to death

They would do everything together. And by everything, I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

they would eat together, study together, play together, draw together, dance together, sing together, share their secrets with each other, cook together, and many many more... Even sleep together sometimes... Everything except for using the bathroom 😸

As bogum was always with Taehyung, he never got to watch porn or something like that to ruin his innocence, so at the age of 15, he was still very much innocent

Though one day, a very funny, or should I say 'hot' thing happened

One day in school, After finishing lunch break together, both went to the school toilet to freshen up.(separate ones you pervies). Turning off the flash Taehyung hears a scream of Bogum from the other side of his stall. He rushed to bogum's door whilst the other was still screaming calling out his name.

"W-What happened Gummie! Are you hurt? Why are you screa-"

"TaeTae! It got Stuck! THE GOD WHATIAMGONNADONOW! IT HURTS ARGH!!!!!"

Taehyung didn't understand a single thing as the other was rapping faster than his jinnie uncle but he somehow managed bogum to let him open the door. A loud gasp left from his mouth seeing the zipper stuck on his manhood & damn it truly looked so painful. Taehyung didn't waste a single moment going on his knees in front of bogum to save his desperately crying best friend. (God wtf am I writing)

Grabbing the chain with his thumb and index Taehyung brought it down in one go making bogum gasp loudly because he thought it would hurt even more but thankfully that didn't happen.

Bogum slowly opened his eyes looking down and saw his baby tiger was still in the same position, looking at something interestingly.

That something was nothing other than his dick.

Taehyung couldn't help but slowly touch the tip which was so red for that cruel zipper.

He slowly started caressing it. From up to down. Repeating it smoothly, soothing its pain. It was an innocent thing, an innocent deed. Just like any other body part would get treatment when it's swollen or pained.

But only to Taehyung of course. Because bogum was feeling something else with that touch.

And it got bigger. Popping with veins in it.

Bogum hissed in over sensation there. No one touched him there other than him. And now it was getting affection from his best friend. Wasn't it punishment?

"Yours is so big Gummie hyung...Mine is too small."

Taehyung muttered lowly staring up at Bogum then back to the manhood in front of his face, obviously it was an innocent kids talk.

They both were kids, didn't know about intimacy, Taehyung at least. And it was true though. In that age, it's quite unusual to have that big size already. So Taehyung commented casually.

"S-show me?"

Bogum gulped by saying his own words. What's happening he wasn't even processing. It just came out of his mouth naturally. Taehyung's eyes got widened, immediately he stood up leaning his back to the wall, covering his mouth cutely as if he cursed someone.

"Haww hyung! How can you say that"

Taehyung gasped with a shocked face.

Bogum came slowly in front of him, cupping his face.

"What Baby?" Thumb caressing Taaehyung's cheek that made Taehyung ease a little.

"You saw mine now, no?"

"But- is it okay to-um to show a penpen(penis)?"

Bogum pecked the pout away from his beautiful face who was hesitating.

They started pecking their lips since 5th standard. Only peck though.

"You are my Baby TaeTae. I can see yours & you can see mine too. I won't tease you if you're small."

If any person heard their conversation, they'd think the kids were talking about sharing their toys or something. The innocence they hold.

Trust me, no one of them didn't have the slightest idea of how much intimate and sexual tension was going on there as they were only 13 and 15 but the situation was thick & only bogum was feeling it but didn't know the proper terms yet.

Taehyung slowly took a hold on his pant zip looking down at it but got stopped by bogum

"No, full."

Biting lips shyly Taehyung shook his head as no as he was getting shy.

bogum pecked his lips again before muttering please.

"You trust me right Baby?"

"I do."

Yes he did. Always. More than anyone in this world. No he couldn't say 'no' anymore.

Bogum got on his knees this time & removed the school uniform which was tugged under the belt and put down the part up to his ankle.

Taehyung placed both palms over his face from shyness when he saw his Gummie staring at his private part lovingly.

"Cute" bogum thought

Another 5 years later...

That day was.... Special. For both the boys

Bogum lost his innocence

He thouched himself for the first time

The still laugh thinking about it

Today is bogum's birthday
He is turning 20 finally

And Taehyung, he is 18

Although it was bogum's birthday, he still had a massive surprise for his....................long time crush

Okay so first of all wtf did I just wrote

Anyways 1000+ words 😈😉🔥🥵

So..... Taegum yea!???