🐼F-I-V-E🐼

✰❀♧︎︎︎☃︎☃︎♧︎︎︎❀✰

"APPAAA." He said again and looked up at Jungkook while giving him a big toothy smile.

'Shit! This is the end for the kid. God please have mercy, please have mercy.' Jin repeated this in his head and looked at Jungkook whose aura was getting darker and darker with each passing seconds.

Jungkook furiously glared at the kid and kneeled down to him

"ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF OR WHAT!?" He shouted and picked up the boy by his arms.

However the little one could not understand anything and thought that his father was playing with him.

Taehyung giggled and booped his nose with jungkook's. The others widen their eyes looking at both the boys.

Jungkook threw the kid towards jin. Seokjin got horrified and thankfully he caught Taehyung who looked like he was about to faint.

Tears made their ways out of his eyes.

He ran out the door probably going to Seokjin's room where he slept last night 😪.

Meanwhile the Jeon Jungkook right there seemed not to regret anything he did. He DID fell a pang at his heart seeing the boy cry, but he will NEVER EVER admit that 😐

Seokjin was angry, really angry at his leader's action but then again, he could not go again his leader unless he wants to die.

The other group members felt bad for the boy but they too couldn't do anything to change the leader's mind.

"Leave😒"

"Say no more!" They thought and quickly rushed out of the room.

The others followed jin as the said man went towards his room.

Surprisingly, he could not find little Taehyung over there. They looked at eachother, the thought of the boy running out of the house made them horrified.

What if he had an accident!?

What if someone kidnapped him!?

What if he gets lost!?

Namjoon shook jin out of his thoughts.

"Let's find him"

_____

It was almost an hour when they plopped on the couch, all exhausted,

"I think we really lost hi- "

Every one widen their eyes

"THE HELL"

They thought as they saw the leader sitting on the stairs, trying to comfort the crying kid who is almost asleep.

WAIT WHAT THE MAFIA JEON JUNGKOOK IS COMFORTING SOMEONE!? ESPECIALLY HIS CHILD WHOM HE HATED?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I know this wasn't your ideal chapter :(

But as this is my first chap..

How was it?

-Addie 🍒