Chapter one

NOT EDITED -
Have fun reading <3

NOT EDITED -Have fun reading <3

~~~~

Anna Lewis

"Hunny get your bag and come downstairs! We're already late!"

Small steps came running towards me and i couldn't help but smile at it. Camellia skipped into the kitchen.

"I couldn't find my sweater, sorry" her small voice met my ears as she hopped on to the kitchen stool.

"Got your bag?" I closed her lunchbox and saw the bag next to me in the counter. Excellent.

I shoved her lunch box and water bottle in it and zipped it closed.

"Got ur shoes on-" before i could even finish my sentence she threw her foot on the counter showing me she was al ready. Damn this kid.

She ran to the door with her backpack on her back. "Hurry up pleaseee" he whined waiting for me at the door "Shush you" i chuckled while tugging my scarf into my coat.

Her green eyes stared at me while she pouted. How can anyone resist that look?

We got out off the apartment building with her running in front of me. Her little shoes ticking on the pavement as she ran to my car.

She got into the passengers seat. Hell no.

"Oh no no no missy" i leaned against the car door.

"In the back seat"

"mom pleaseeeee" she pouted again.

"Oh dont look at me like that" I lifted her out of the passenger seat.

"No fun" her stubborn ass got into the backseat. I got into my car and looked at her through the mirror. She was sitting with her arms crossed and knees pulled up acting like she was mad.

I tried to hold my laugh while driving to her school. Little baby

She hopped out of the car as soon as i stopped at her school. I got out and looked at her while she was about to ran away.

"Camie come back here" she turned to me and walked back while looking at the ground.

"Ready for ur first day hun?" I smiled down at her. She still tried to stay mad.

"Camie" i went through my knees to face her. "I just want you to be safe"

She looked up at me with a soft smile. "I'll pick you up at 4" I kissed her forehead and watched her ran away.