Chapter three

NOT EDITED-
Sorry for posting last Saturday, it was my sister's birthday😋
Introduction with John in this chapter
Have fun! :)

NOT EDITED- Sorry for posting last Saturday, it was my sister's birthday😋Introduction with John in this chapter Have fun! :)

~~~~

Anna Lewis

"5 victims are on your way right now, every hospital in the area is full" "we can only take 2 majors!"

The hospital was a raging mess, there had just been a accident of a school bus and a drunken driver and way to many patients to handle.

"She goes to curtain 5, the boy to 6! Make sure he's okay before u sign him out!" Dave yelled back at me while he ran after one of the gurneys.

I helped the boy with the broken leg onto the bed and ran after Dave into trauma room 2.

The kid on the table was covered in blood and was screaming for his mother. Jeez i hate this.

He had two broken ribs and a huge wound on his stomach from the seatbelt.

I got him to calm down after telling him his mom was on his way and he'd be all fine.

His was brought up to the OR (operation room) with his mom holding his hands.

"Why can't drunken drivers hit a pole or something? Not a freaking school bus" Dave said throwing his gloves into the floor. "Absolutely agree, the kids have a trauma, a always staying injury or both"

We walked out off the trauma room when another patient came in and hell of a good looking guy.

His hair was a bit damp of the snow and he was wearing this long black trench coat with all i could see a white button down. Focus on the kid Anna.

I quickly ran to the gurney the paramedics brought in. The guy walked with it, i figured it was family of the kid.

"What happened here?-" I didn't listen to what he said "get out of the way!" I felt a bump under the wheels and he let out a groan in pain

Did i just drove over his toe?

Clara let out a laugh while catching up with us. "Stupid guy, shouldn't have walked so close to it, strangers really have to learn that they have to back off when were helping people" i said pushing open the doors with my foot so the gurney could go through.

"He's not a stranger" "what then, a guy that comes in every month?" I asked her while walking after it.

"He's John, the John Carter i told u about"

Oh come on

~~~~

After the girl was brought up to the ICU we walked out of the trauma room. The guy, apparently Carter, was being hugged my Jenny. A bit older woman with a lovely personality.