Chapter two

NOT EDITED -
Have fun reading! :)

NOT EDITED - Have fun reading! :)

~~~~

Anna Lewis

"Anna, can you 3 mg of demerol to Miss Edwards in curtain 3 please" Clara passes me while laying a chart on the counter.

"Is that that lady that pinches? Because i swear to god if she does that one more time I'll pinch her eyes out" she chuckled while wipping something off the whiteboard.

Clara and i grew quite close over the two week I've worked here.

Every nightshift we had together we had dinner at the diner across the street. We talked about anything and everything.

I found out she is the oldest of three and her dad passed away last year. She's really amazing.

"So how is Camellia doing her first week at her new school" she leaned next to me against the counter.

"She's strangely smart, its terrifying for a 6 year old"

"what can she do? Spel poop?" How?-

"do you two share a mindset or something"

"I may be a doctor but i have the mind of a 6 year old"

Mark, the receptionist interrupted us by giving a letter to Clara "what's this?" She looked at him behind me.

Mark was a old, over weight man with a sweet heart, just doesn't shows it that much.

"Its for the ER but since you're the one of the chiefs and like Carter I thought I'd give it to you"

"oh my this is from Carter" a smile appeared on her face while she ripped the envelope open.

"Who's Carter?" I looked at the people surrounding Clara. "Right, you don't know him" Dave spoke up from the group. "He's a doctor here but went for a year to Kongo to help in the clinics there"

"So what is he like?" "Well he's beter looking then any medical student you'll find in this hospital combined" "that isn't that hard"

Everyone was scanning the letter while i was just watching, who the heck is Carter? A smile appeared on Clara's face "he's coming home next week"

The smiles on everyone's face disappeared when Jack came around the corner, lets say that he isn't that beloved.

We all went back to work but i wanted to knows more about Carter. "Claraaaa" i caught up with her