Chapter seven

NOT EDITED-
Little question for y'all, should i keep updating weekly or write for awhile and then bring a few chapters out at once? Idk

NOT EDITED-Little question for y'all, should i keep updating weekly or write for awhile and then bring a few chapters out at once? Idk

~~~~

John Carter

Why the hell did i almost kiss the woman I'm supposed to avoid? Seriously, what demon took over and almost made me kiss those plump lips of hers.

My right hand has been my best friend already two times today just thinking about kissing her. Blood pulses through my dick every time i think back about her sitting in my car.

The way she looked at my hands made me wanne wrap them around her neck and fuck the living shit out off her. This woman does something to me and i hate it. I can't stand it.

And the stupid thing is is that i just can't ignore her. Its like the universe wants to make me miserable and wants me jacking off in a god damn bathroom stall in a hospital.

How she just helped that girl was amazing. If i thought she couldn't get any beter, well hello she can.

I didn't got it when she told me to stop the car. I watched her from the car helping the girl until i wanted to check the situation out myself.

Don't ask me why i gave 300 dollars to a total stranger. But the way Anna looked at me after i did it was totally worth it.

And the way she ordered me to give my scarf, god. I want her to order me around some more but in other circumstances.

I keep twisting and turning in my bed trying to switch my 'obsessive Anna mode' off. My mind keeps wondering off to the look she gave me after we got back in the car. Full of love and appreciation. No one ever looked at me like that before and i liked it.

The big curtains covering the window wall in my bedroom is slowly swept up by the wind coming through the open balcony door.

I get why Anna loves the smell of snow so much now. After her ridiculous comment about the smell of snows I couldn't restrain myself from just opening the door and taking deep breaths once in awhile.

Now the smell reminds me of her. Just like rose and vanilla like her fucking perfume. I don't know where she got a perfume smelling like that but i want to take a bath in it.

I get up after realizing thinking about Anna probably wont help me from getting a hard on. I look at my watch. Bloody 4 am.

Everything in my San Francisco apartment in pitch black, i cant even see the furniture.

I almost trip over my shoes and remember i kicked them off on my way to my bedroom after my shift.

A soft sigh escapes my mouth while im making tea. A midnight snack I've lived on through the years.

I startle when my phone rings. What the hell-

The number flashing on the screen isn't hard to recognize. I've learned it by heart by now. Clara.