The Phoenix Falls and Rises Again

Enji p.o.v

"FLASHFIRE FIST:PROMINENCE BURN!
THIS IS GOODBYE ENDEAVOR I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL SO WE CAN TANGO TOGETHER,SOUNDS LIKE A HELL OF A TIME RIGHT FATHER!" Dabi sounded insane saying these words which wouldn't be wrong and perhaps it took too long for Enji to realise that fact and the fact that his son-his eldest, his pride and joy-had been turned into this monster by his own actions no matter how good the reasoning was behind his ignorance to his oldest son.

"I'll look forward to it Touya I-I love you my son."his words barely even being heard by himself over the sound of the raging flames and son that came towards him to end his life. His tears evaporated as soon as they appeared-this caused by his child that hugged him with the only wish to turn both of them to ash and dust.

With all the power left in his arm that HURT so much he stroked the side of his sons face where the muscle had been exposed when his eldest and youngest fought each other "I am proud of you Touya." Then Enji saw only blue and black as he closed his eyes.

Shouto p.o.v

Without father things were weird and very depressing as Japan lost another of it's NO.1 heroes in less than a year. Many people showed up for fathers funeral and after that we had a private funeral for Touya he deserved a grave that was the least we could do for him after what happened, once again his and father's ashes weren't found, perhaps in those little moments before death Touya was reborn in the death of Dabi.

Fuyumi and mom cried a lot at both of their funerals, they were the only ones that did fully forgive father and they both knew a lot more about Touya that I ever would. Natsuo surprisingly did cry at dad's funeral but bawled his eyes out at Touya's apparently they were very close with each other.

I cried yes but I never did fully forgive dad and Touya he was dead before i could remember anything, I felt left out of the mourning as I only shed dozens of tears. Father, Touya we hope you two somehow found peace in whatever waited for you.

Dabi p.o.v-1st Person

Why can I feel the grass on my body? I should once again be ash. Did I not die? That would mean that Father still lives.
"ughhh wow that feels like the worse hangover ever."

I says in minute pain after all burning himself alive-nothing can compare to Sekoto Peak. Dabi leanes his head back and opened his eyes and was taken back the moon was broken apart by what or who, well he didn't fucking know why would he?

Dabi:"*whistles* Whoever did that is powerful, you wouldn't be able to stand up against them would you potato face?"

I question to myself, I also couldn't see two fucking feet in front of me so to fix that I  lifts my hand and let the blue embers find the oxygen in the air to feed themselves and grow and grow until in 2 seconds I had a torch.

I didn't travel that far mainly just waiting for the sun to come up so that way my hand wasn't slowly crisping away into bacon, obviously I noticed the outfit and condition I  was in, just before I fought Shouto in Kamino at the All Might memorial. After walking around in many circles I hear."Is that a fucking VTOL?"

Dabi follows it since it has to go to some civilization passing green trees and then trees with leaves as red as his fathers hair. Walking for hours has given me time to think about all I did before well-whatever this shit was-dying then waking up 3 god dam years later and wanting to go back home after all that fucking time asleep in a facility.

Burning it down immediately than running home to see if his family still hoped that he wasn't dead and were searching for him. But they weren't. His father sat on his ass for those 3 years and he was forgotten by his family. He wanted revenge. No he needed revenge against his father and Shouto so he trained with his body until he had to staple his body-that was made of other peoples skin thanks to that demented Dr.Ujiko-together to keep himself going not only that but his rage, his willpower kept him going.

After joining the League and after Kamino he met with the Doctor when he got the High End Nomu and after taking down the Meta Liberation Army then and only then was his plan set in motion when he burned that Bastard Bird-Keigo Takami's wings off.

"Looks like I was right about the VTOL going somewhere with people around"

The sky was coming up a bit orange which meant that it was probably 8:00 in the morning. Turning off my flames, fully aware that I didn't have a shirt on since it would of been burned off by the flames, same way his coat was by the overwhelming existence of his fire, and walks towards the city behind the VTOL'S landing port, on one of the fences it says

"Welcome To Vale Travellers
We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay"

Dabi:"Vale huh? Looks nice enough but looks can be deceiving after all."

Dabi never heard of the place nor where he was so the library it is for the walking corpse also maybe some glasses his sight isn't that bad but things are a little blurry for him.

Walking down the street, hands in pockets, as usual Dabi felt the stares of people looking at him while walking he saw people with animal features, not the weirdest thing he's seen after all he is friends with a walking, talking, humanoid lizard, so he didn't really give any fucks.

After getting directions from a very nice homeless man he found his way to the library, opening the door a small ring played from the bell above the door as he walked to the librarian at the counter. The girl was dark skinned with silver hair and red eyes the same shade as that explosive kid she was preoccupied on her computer and didn't hear Dabi's combat boots against the wooden floor.

Dabi:"Hello miss can you tell me where the 'World History' section is?"

?:"Yes I can take you there noooowwwww"

Dabi:"Lady I know my face is messed up but can you just take me to the 'World History' section"

?:"Yeah I ca-I'm sorry about that you just took me by surprise. I'm so, so sorry about that sir"

While saying this she started walking through the library as Dabi followed behind her.

Dabi:"No need to apologise up a storm there little miss"

?:"Sorry-oh Oum I keep on saying it don't I"

Dabi perked up an eyebrow as she stopped, looked down an aisle, nodded to herself then walked down the aisle.

?:"Here's the 'World History' books for you sir"

Dabi:"Thanks lady and have a good day"

The librarian walked away as Dabi started going through different books and reading them in the nearby seats available to him.

Well time to learn about this place and to think about what to do in the future.

End of Chapter 1 of this story