Dabi Gets The Job Done-Always

3rd Person p.o.v

Dabi has always been good at killing people he has many experiences to prove that fact right and when Ozpin's offer came with a list of criminals in Vale that Ozpin believed were 'too far gone to save' he was asked to kill those criminals and Lieutenant Ironwood even backed this 'hunter' job stating he'll get paid a generous amount of lein for each one he kills.

Dabi took it immediately not because of the money-no,no he was going to do it to send a message to those monsters in human clothing and because he was bored and needed something to do.

That's why Dabi was walking around the shady parts of Vale  searching for his target a lion faunus called Jacob who has committed several acts of child abuse and rape. His plan: torch the bastard when he sees him as he always does and-oh would you look at that there Jacob is carrying a
young cat faunus in his arms with a very incriminating grim on his face.

Guess Dabi is gonna have to play hero in this situation which in Dabi's mind is very ironic after all he has killed innocent people back in his world when he was simply motivated by Stain's will and the revenge he needed against Endeavor, but now he wasn't motivated by anything he just wanted to leave his mark on this world than die. That is his goal now.

Dabi walks towards the red haired lion faunus and taps his shoulder.

Jacob:"Who the he'll wants to mess with m-."

Dabi didn't even let the man finish his sentence as he grabs Jacob's face and burns away his aura along with his face with a steady stream of blue fire and feels the man's face slowly melt and fall away and as the man's headless body falls to the floor lifeless the cat faunus shakes and stirs in her unconsciousness as Dabi grabs the faunuses scroll and calls the police he also hears someone walk up behind him.

?:"Jacob what is that smell ma-. Hey what the hell did you do to Jacob you bastard!"

The other lion faunus that Dabi doesn't know runs at him as his finger nails grow longer and sharper but Dabi doesn't even look as he puts his left hand over his shoulder and uses the raging flames of his to cremate the man on the spot.

The man screamed not only as his aura broke but also as his hands at first charred then melted away like wax and as his vision went from mixed blues to a solid void blackness all the lion faunus wanted was for this white clothed man to be burned in the deepest pit of hell that can be imagined.

Dabi ended the call with the Vale police after telling them where the cat faunus would be and walked towards the newly cremated corpse he just made.

Dabi:"Little lesson for ya don't announce your presence when you have the advantage-oh wait your dead you can't hear me can you?"

Dabi walks away from the scene as a homeless man that had just witnessed everything was frozen in fear or awe Dabi didn't know but this one man would spred his actions among the homeless until it reaches some stronger people in the criminal underworld and that is what Dabi wanted-for those powerful people who hide behind riches and doors to fear the man with life destroying flames that is bended by his will.