The New Generation

Dabi p.o.v-10 minutes later

Gotta say those hunters/huntresses are good, especially for their ages, guess you could call them prodigies of this time or something close to that, though nothing compared to his world especially that Izuku Midoriya. Christ how many quirks can a teenager have and gain in a day.

Well then guess Oz is gonna announce the teams and their names

Ozpin:"Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!"

Applause rings out of the hall as the 4 students went and sat down.

Ozpin:"Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR. Led by... Jaune Arc!"

Jaune:"Huh? L-Led by...?

Ozpin:"Congratulations, young man."

The red head tried to give him a shoulder bump but got knocked on his ass because of it which people laughed at.

Ozpin:"And finally: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!"

The Schnee's surprised same with budget Summer, the black haired one-Blake-didn't care while blondie hugged budget Summer.

Yang: I'm so proud of you!

Ozpin:"It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year. Everyone quiet!"

Guess Oz is introducing me or something along those lines always a flair for the dramatics.

Ozpin:"Now I'll try to not take up much time but I still do have to introduce you to your other combat instructor that will be working here along with Ms.Goodwitch. Everyone give an applause to your new teacher Dabi!"

Walking out of the shadows I lift my hands up as Oz moves out of the way. Guess I gotta do a speech since Oz has always favoured a good first impression, it's a shame I don't have a speech ready, guess I'll just explain what I'm doing here then. Grabbing the microphone I start.

Dabi:"Well Oz you really left me in the air here but I can roll with that. Hello future hunters and huntresses my name is Dabi, no sir or mr in front just Dabi and well instead of the weapon training that Ms.Goodwitch focuses on my training will be semblance and hand-to-hand focused, after all you could lose your weapon in a fight."

Dabi:"And let me tell you something about my class, I'm not gonna go easy on you brats and if you have a problem with that then complain but I'm not gonna change how MY classes work

Dabi:"And let me tell you something about my class, I'm not gonna go easy on you brats and if you have a problem with that then complain but I'm not gonna change how MY classes work."

Dropping the microphone on the ground I walk away no more words need to be said and if they didn't get it through their heads that I'm not gonna go easy on them then it's gonna be more blood, sweat and tears for them. Walking away I hear Ozpin sigh and pickup the mic and he starts talking but it gets quieter as I walk out of the auditorium.

3rd Person p.o.v-Beacons Auditorium

?:"As I said an amazing sense of fashion."

*Sighs echo in the quiet auditorium*

(15 minutes Later-The Home of Taiyang-Patch)

A knock radiates from the front door which confuses Taiyang as his two kids were at Beacon there should be no visitors. More knocks come from the door and Taiyang hurries to the door and opens it with a smile.

That immediately drops into shock as the person at his door was Dabi and said man pushes himself into Tai's home and walks into the living room and sits down on the couch.

Dabi:"Nice place you got here Tai. Am I ruining the place with my presence or something?"

Tai:"Haven't seen your ugly face in what 20 years or something and then you just barge in unexpectedly and then sit on my couch. So yeah it's my fault I'm a bit shocked."

Dabi:"Fair enough but anyway the reason why I came here is to tell you the great news. I'm gonna be teaching your daughters from this day on. How great is that?"

Tai:"Yeah I know. Its a day I've dreaded, that's why I told them to be careful around you and your antics."

Dabi:"Awwwww that ruins the fun of scaring the brats."

Taiyang sighed and pinched his nose while shaking his head.

Tai:"So is this just a friendly chat or you actually want something from me?"

Dabi:"Ya got me. I'm here to tell you to be careful, something big is gonna happen I can feel it, your strong if something happens we'll need that strength."

Before Taiyang could even speak Dabi was out the house and walking along the path that lead towards the house and Tai was too confused to shout after the man. So Dabi walks off, back to the bullhead landing pad and gets a ride back to Beacon Academy.

 So Dabi walks off, back to the bullhead landing pad and gets a ride back to Beacon Academy

End of Chapter 11 of this Story