What Happens After

Later, a handful of police cars are at the docks, where Ruby, Blake, Sun, and Penny are sitting on boxes in silence. That is, until Weiss and Yang appear on the scene.

Ruby: *speaking quickly to explain the situation* "Look Weiss, it's not what you think, she explained the whole thing. See, she doesn't actually have a bow, she has kitty ears and they're actually kind of cute..." *Weiss ignores her and squares off with Blake*

Blake: *calmly looking her down* "Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the-"

Weiss: "Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you?....Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours, I've decided..."

Yang, Sun, and Ruby look on, worried.

Weiss: "I don't care."

Blake: *surprised* "You don't care?"

Weiss: "You said you're not one of them anymore, right?"

Blake: "No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-"

Weiss: *silencing her* "Ah-bahp-bahp-bahp! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you'll come to your teammates. And not some..." *looking at Sun behind her as she catches herself* "Someone else."

Blake: *looking at Ruby and Yang grinning at her, she wipes a tear from her eye, nodding* "Of course."

Weiss smiles and nods. The moment is serious for a second more until Ruby screams:

Ruby: *waving her arms wildly* "Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!"

Weiss: *as the five gather with each other, she points accusingly at Sun* "I'm still not quite sure about how I feel about you!" *Sun laughs nervously*

Dabi:"Gotta say I didn't expect that to happen, kids keep on getting crazier don't they?"

Yang:"Eh? When did you get here?"

Dabi:"Who else do you think was keeping an eye on the little runaway over there" *jabs his thumb in Blake's direction* Oz's orders I'm simply following them, after all don't want a future huntsman dieing because of a simple argument they had with their team."

Yang was about to speak but Ruby interuppted her.

Ruby: *looking around* "Hey, wait a minute... Where's Penny?"

From the darkened back seat of a limo, Penny watches the group of friends reuniting with each other.

Penny's Driver:"You should know better than to go running around in a strange city."

Penny: *lowering her head, sadly* "I know, sir."

Penny's Driver:"Penny, your time will come..."

Dabi:"So that's the girl, eh Ironwood?"

Meanwhile, Ozpin is seen holding a Scroll showing a "LIVE FEED" of Ruby at the docks. He closes the video and opens up a communication with Qrow, whose team name and other information is left blank and his only message is: "QUEEN HAS PAWNS."

Ozpin: "Hmmm..."

Roman walks into a large warehouse with a shadowy interior. He goes over to a table and places down a case of mysterious contents, sighing in tiredness.

Cinder:"How very disappointing, Roman."

Roman: *turning around suddenly when he hears the voice and their noisy entrance* "Whoa! Hehe... I wasn't expecting to see you guys so soon..."